Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427979 by Michelle Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:08 am

Hey,
Here are some more details about my 2008 Cruiser Funfinder X230 DS, Length (feet):25,Sleeping Capacity:5,Slide Outs:2, and doesn't need any repairs. I have the ownership and clear and clean title on hand. The price was reduced to $1400 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer, as my husband died 1 month ago (he suffered a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories. I need to sell Cruiser before the 11th of September l when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and I don't want to store it, without using it.

Right now I'm stationed at Scott AFB, Illinois, doing special training and getting ready for my deployment. Before leaving, I had a prearranged deal with eBay (using this service you will have 5 days to inspect/test the Cruiser before I'll get any money) so my presence isn't necessary. I think I can have it there at your home address within 3 working days. Also, you will receive the title already notarized and signed over by me, along with theCruiser at delivery. So, you'll get the Cruiser for $1,400, without any additional costs involved because I will cover the delivery fees. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal.

In order to start the deal, I need your Full Name, Delivery Address and your Phone Number #, so I can reserve the utv for you and they will contact you with all the instructions step by step on how to complete the deal.
Thank you, Rachel Willson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement