Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429152 by Michelle Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 am
Anthony Smith, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the picture. My son does like it and I will be buying it. So just to be clear, I will add $100 to cover the postage charges to the USA through AUSPOST express mail. Am in Australia, Northern Territory. I just want to buy it for my son who just graduated top of his class in University. So proud of him, he studied Medicine and Psychology (Physiology) could you please confirm this and also if you accept payments through PayPal or to transfer to your bank account?

Anthony Smith, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I have just completed the payment for the item and I expected you to have gotten notification of payment from PayPal please do check your inbox, or the junk folder of your email address if you have been messaged yet .Please proceed with shipping as soon as possible through AUSPOST via Express mail. I have added up $100 for the shipping cost to the fund so hope to hear from you soon.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement