Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429284 by Michelle Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:20 am
HUBERT DUMAS < [email protected]

Hello

I made the transfer for the total amount .

Below is the receipt of the transfer. You will notice that the transferred amount has been increased by a sum of 295 Euro representing the tax rates for transfers made outside France.
I had to do this because the new provisions in force in France require the owner of the debited account and the recipient of the transfer to pay the tax so that the transfer is released at the level of the BUDGETARY CONTROL DIRECTION. I paid mine which amounts to 295 Euro.
The BUDGETARY CONTROL DIRECTORATE, on the recommendation of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, requires the payment of taxes on any international bank transfer whose amount is greater than 100.00 Euro.

Understand that you do not lose the 295 Euro that they will ask you to pay, because when you pay the 295 Euro and the transfer is released at the level of the BUDGETARY CONTROL DIRECTORATE your account will be credited with the total amount, it is to say 7.795.00 Euro as mentioned on the transfer receipt and not 7.500.00 Euro.

N / B: I asked my bank to pay your share of the tax directly but my manager let me know that this was not possible due to certain formalities that you must complete.

It is for this reason that I asked my manager to add this amount to the transfer.

Please pay the tax and let me know when you get the money into your bank account.

Regards
HUBERT DUMAS

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#429485 by Michelle Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:17 am
HUBERT DUMAS [mailto: [email protected] ]

Hello

Thanks for the reply, I would like to inform you that I am well interested in the purchase.

I live in France, the TRANSPORT company will take care of the administrative formalities and transport.

Here is my address and phone number:

HUBERT DUMAS

3 RUE DU LAC
26800 BEAUVALLON
TEL: (+33) 970 403 436

Please give me your bank details as well as your full address and telephone number.
The TRANSPORT company will contact you when payment is made.
Here is attached the copy of my identity card for the administrative formalities.

The best for me would be to see and try before any purchase but given the busy schedule and the Coronavirus this is impossible for me at the moment, but I trust you.
I am waiting for your bank details in order to contact my bank for the transfer of the total amount.

Regards

HUBERT DUMAS

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#429845 by Michelle Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:36 pm

Voici mon adresse et numéro de téléphone:

HUBERT DUMAS
3 RUE DU LAC
26800 BEAUVALLON
TEL: (+33) 970 403 436 or (+33) 756 896 413