Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429442 by Michelle Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:32 pm
[email protected]© <[email protected]>

Thanks for using PayPal teams we are still contacting you regarding your Transaction My name is Richard smith, and it is my pleasure to assist you and explain to you in regards to the transaction between you and Silva Richard the total fund as been deducted from Silva Richard account but the money is on hold due to the 800.00 added for the shipping agent I am very happy to be assigned to tell you that the transaction is 100% secure and legitimate,We want to use this medium to tell you once again that the amount has been made to your account by Silva Richard The total funds will be credited into your account immediately after you sent us receipt of successful changelly.com for verification.

The total funds have been deducted from the account of Silva Richard what you need to do before we credit your account is to send the sum of 800.00 to the address provided by us and get back to us with the transfer receipt details by replying back to this e-mail for accreditation of your account without any further delay. And the total amount will be credited into your account immediately we received the changelly.com details of 800.00 from you for the shipper's fee. So kindly get back to us soon with the changelly.com details so that we can credit your account with the total amount

We are waiting for you to pay the sum of 800.00 to the shipping company representative account details and get back to us with the proof of payment to enable the shipping company proceed to your location to pick up the items. The payment can be made via changelly.com Go to sign up and link your card and get the sum of 800.00 to the shipping company recipient country and get back to us with proof of payment.
Here's the information of changelly.com you have to send the money to,
Address for shipping agent account wallet :- 1FqxMo5W3ez1WwGmjXx7yemtCgdaFvd9on

Thank you For Using PayPal

PayPal Account Review

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement