Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429675 by Michelle Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:45 am
Urs Fischer <[email protected]>

Thank you once again for your response .I have gone through the ad. and I'm satisfied with the condition. I won't be able to come and view it myself because I am currently away due to the nature of my Job. But if you can guarantee that it is in a good condition, I will meet up with your last price. I know there might be other buyers patronizing you already. This is the reason why I would like to get this as soon as possible. i will pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest and easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup and transport it to my home in Berlin after i have made all the necessary payment and you have confirmed this on your account.
So i urge you to send me your PayPal details as listed below, if you have an account already with PayPal:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number
amount:

After I read your PayPal details, I will proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my shipping company to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need the address too for the pick up to be arranged.
I expect your reply soon.
Best Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement