Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429720 by Michelle Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:27 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#429847 by Michelle Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:18 pm

You are required to process the shipment immediately and get back to us via email with the shipment tracking number and proof of postage for shipment verification before the money will appear on your available balance. This is due to the New Standard Bank Method used by Bank Transfer to be free from Fraudster and both seller and buyer to be safe on both sides.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that these guidelines/policies might bring about, We have a responsibility of trying our best to protect both the buyer and seller

Shipping Information as provided below:

Gerry Moore
Flat 26 liberty
Court stern close
barking Ig11 0xy

:If you have any question(s) regarding your payment or sending Shipment Information, please contact us at via email. When shipment details are received and confirmed, you will be issued a transfer reference which indicates that the transfer of money into your Bank Account was successful.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.