Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429744 by Michelle Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:32 am
Grive Turigas Jorge <[email protected]> wrote:
René,

I want to inform you that I have deposited the bike today. The bike is wrapped in Eva foam soft material, so be careful when unpacking it. I do NOT recommend cutting the protective foam with the handle or with the knife, use a fork. I have sent you a gift ( a pair of glasses, gloves and a raincoat ).

I have attached the form of the deposit, invoice, bill of purchase.

The receipt and the invoice are available in the box. The system is an escrow service, nobody will cheat anybody.

Read this information very carefully. I have marked with blue some parts from the text that you must read with attention.

This is the tracking # 419

You can verify the information. This is the site of the company https://www.securetransportpact.com/
Put the tracking # in the section Track & Trace Number. You will receive in your e-mail 2 or 3 notifications from Express Courier Service to inform you that I have deposited the package and the payment details to the company. I will answer when I arrive at the office.

Verify your Junk or Spam Folder, maybe the Notifications from Express Courier Service are there, because some of your emails have reached the Spam folder in my email.

Please let me know if you have received the Notifications from Express Courier Service, if not I will go again to the Office of the Express Courier Service to see what was the problem.

Please email if you have received the Notifications.

Kind Regards

Jorge

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement