Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429769 by Michelle Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:20 am
Sarah Jane Taylor <[email protected]>

Subject: Kaufinteressent Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 d 4Matic 9G-TRONIC Exclusive € 15.450,-, 11/2016 EZ

Hello,

I am very glad that you are interested in my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to the Republic of Ireland (Europe EU Part) due to the CoVID-19 crisis. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 15.450 euros. The car is left with an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).

Short specs:
Model: Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 d 4Matic
KM: 135.000
Year of registration: 11/2016
Power: 150 kW (204 PS)
TUV: 12/2021
Tires: 2 sets winter and summer
VIN: WDC2539091F176067
Damage: NO
Accident history: NO

Best regards,
Sarah Jane Taylor

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#431194 by Michelle Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:07 am
: [email protected]

Good day,
I just checked out with the company platform www.uShip.com and it will cost me about 500 Euros to deliver the car to Naples.
The final price including delivery is 12.100 Euros and I think it is a fair price for both of us. I will cover half of the delivery fee as I said in my previous email. All taxes and other costs are included in this price.
The car is registered in Germany (Teil 1 and Teil 2), but I am still in Ireland (Europe EU Part). We may handle everything through the transportation business uShip.com, who will take care of everything and organize delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car, I'll need all of your information (Full name, Address, Phone number).As soon as I obtain your information, I will forward it to the transportation firm, who will begin the process. The next step is for them to contact you and send you an invoice for the automobile, as well as a tracking number that you can use to check the progress of the delivery at any time and the rest of the transaction data. I've also added a 5 DAY REFUND POLICY for the buyer's piece of mind, so if you don't like the automobile, you'll get a complete refund with no fees or taxes deducted. If the car does not match the description, the transportation firm will refund your money. If you opt to keep the automobile after the 5-day inspection period, you must sign the purchase contract and approve athe inspection decision, after which I will receive payment from the transport company. After you receive the invoice, you must pay the transport firm (not me) by bank transfer, and they will hold the funds in their bank account until you receive, inspect, and agree to keep the automobile.
Best Regards,
Sarah Jane Taylor

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.