Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#430217 by Michelle Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:49 pm
Makrspencer OrganizationInvestment <[email protected]>

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm from Sweden and I am really interested in purchasing from you. I am satisfied with the price and the condition. I won't be able to inspect nor come for the pick up personally due to the nature of my job. My private courier will be coming for the pickup which is NNR Global Shipping Company. I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal or E-Bank Transfer, I will be responsible for all the PayPal charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with PayPal, It's pretty easy to register, also safe and secure to receive payment. Visit http://www.paypal.com and get your account easily with your email address..

So here is the details needed from you below:

Name:
PayPal Email address:
Whatsapp Number :
Address for pick up:
Amount:
OR
Bank Name:
Account Name:
IBAN :
BIC:
Whatsapp Number:
Address for pick up:
Amount:

As soon as I receive these details from you, I will proceed with the payment and my shipping company will come for the pick up at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up documents. I hope to read back from you soon.

Thanks
Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:
+44 7390 380875

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement