Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#430320 by Michelle Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:00 pm
Zelle Fast Pay <[email protected]>

Buyer's Shipping address - Confirmed
Name: Joe Moore
Address: 1878 NW 35th St.
City : Miami
State: Florida
Zipcode: 33142

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Zelle payment has been deducted from buyers account and has been approved by your financial institution but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference and tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure the buyer and seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

As soon as you send the shipment tracking number to us for security purposes and safety of the buyer and seller, the money will be credited to your account. If you have any questions to ask regarding this transaction kindly contact zelle support team at Click Email.

Thank you for choosing Zelle
Zelle Pay Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#431114 by Michelle Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:10 pm
Zelle®️ <[email protected]>

MPORTANT NOTICE: READ CAREFULLY THE BELOW MESSAGES AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN SO WE CAN FINALLY PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

We encountered a little problem while crediting your Zelle account, and you have a pending payment of $1,600.00 USD but we have a problem crediting your Zelle account with that amount because your Zelle account reached limit and cannot receive above $999.00 USD

***NOTE WE CANNOT CANCEL ANY PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY PENDING FOR APPROVAL IN YOUR ACCOUNT KINDLY ADAPT TO EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTIONS***

Your Zelle account needs an upgrade so therefore you are to quickly expand the limits of your Zelle account to enable your account to have a fund maximum limits.

*** READ AND FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO GET YOUR BALANCE CREDIT INSTANTLY ***

Kindly Contact the last payer of your account Joseph Moore to send in an additional payment of $750.00 USD To ensure that your account limit can be expanded.

Note that an alert has also been sent to Joseph Moore in regard to this $750.00 USD additional payment she has to send to you, as we will secure this transaction with high priority that neither the payer nor the payee will lose funds in this transaction.

We await your swift response.

Thank you for using Zelle!
The Zelle Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.