Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#430752 by Michelle Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:08 am
Monese Bank <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#430753 by Michelle Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:20 am
Monese Bank < [email protected] >

Our Dispute Resolution and Security department has come up with a payment solution that was sent to you from (Joanmarie Mas). Our strategy is to protect buyers and sellers using Monese Bank as a financial instrument to pay for goods and services. In order to protect both buyers and sellers, we have disabled the cancellation request icon (Joanmarie Mas) to keep your funds 100% safe and pending with us.

Note: We encourage you to ship your item and provide us with the shipping tracking number for immediate credit to your account.

New sellers sometimes have an increased number of returns, claims or chargebacks from buyers. To protect both buyers and sellers in the banking community. We need to HOLD THE PAYMENT.

Thank you for your understanding
Monese Bank.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.