Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#431195 by Michelle Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:13 am
[email protected]

Ciao,
Thank you for your reply. My name is Talbott Stuart James. I have been working in Belgium for three years as an Engineer for wind turbines industry. I bought this car during my stay there, but now I felt obliged by my work to move back England. My left from Belgium being unexpected I took the car in England hoping that I can use it here. Now I am convinced that it's very dangerous to drive a left steering wheel here and the registration will cost me a lot also. For these reasons I decided to sell the car back in Belgium. The car is registered in Belgium and has Belgium number plates.
The shape of the car is excellent condition, without damage and without mechanical problems. I was very careful with this car. This is a non-smoking car and new summer tires will be handed over the winter tires. The service book is also complete and the technical exam is valid.
Because of my busy work I don't have much time, but this is not a problem because I found a way to make a good deal with you. It's a delivery company which offers us the opportunity to facilitate our process that will allow you to view the car in person for a test-drive and inspection, and if you decide to buy it, then the delivery company will make the name transfer of car ownership, they will also take care of all documents as I am giving them power of attorney to do so. It's a simple process and you will have 3 days for testing it at one of the official service center from your area, which is enough time to see the vehicle it's like in the pictures and description.
All the delivery costs are covered by me, so you don't have to pay anything more.
If it's suitable for you I will explain you step by step again how the deal will work.
Thank you very much for your understanding! I really appreciate it.
I wait for your answer.

Sincerely,

:
[email protected]

2013 Mercedes-Benz C180 1.6I AMG Grand Edition
157.000 KM
7.200 EUR

About the delivery, I can arrange a delivery at your home address. We will make the deal in this matter: first of all you will send me all your details for the delivery ( full name and address, a copy of your Identity Card and a contact phone number). As soon as I'll receive this information and your acceptance to start the shipping process I'll forward your delivery details to the shipping Company team and they will start the transaction as soon as all the papers will be done. The shipping company will send you all the necessary details regarding the shipment and the payment. You can verify also the shipping route online. I checked a lot about a potential transaction between me and the buyer and for both safety we will use the escrow service from the shipping Company. In this way both of us will be protected and the deal will be correct. So, after you will verify the car is in the shipping Company custody and the transaction has been started you will have 24 hours to pay the total amount to the shipping Company as a guarantee for the transaction like the escrow payment plan works (You need to make the payment to the shipping Company bank account in 24 hours after the transaction has been started) . A financier agent from there will handle the transaction and the money will be there secured in a trustee account until the car will arrive at your address and until you will be 100% satisfied with the car. Only after this the shipping Company will release the funds to me. You will have 3 days to test it or take it to an Official Service House. In the inspection period, you can test the vehicle, go with the vehicle at your local mechanic or dealer for inspection, but do not put more than 200 Km`s on it. After the test period it's over you will have to inform me about your decision:

A) If you decide to take the car: the shipping agent will provide you a blank sale contract only with my signature on it. You will have to fill and sign the sale contract in the shipping agent presence and the purchase will be complete. Then you will be able to register the car on your name without any problems.

B) If you decide not to take the car: If by any reason you do not like the car or you find something wrong on it, you have the right to refuse it. In this case the car will be returned on my costs and you will receive the entire amount paid before without any charges in 24 hours.

Before I send the car I need a confirmation from your side that you agree with my conditions, you want to close the deal and have the money. I want you to be serious about this because I am spending money and time with this.

So, I'll wait for your e-mail as soon as possible to let me know about your decision.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement