Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#431343 by Michelle Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:10 pm
Donal J Murphy <[email protected]>:

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in my car!
This is a German car with German documents / German license plates.
The car is in new condition, technically is in perfect condition.
No visual and No technical defects, Accident-free, (TÜV) Technical Inspection is valid for the next 2 years.
(includes winter and summer tires). Non smoking car.

The car has an international Mercedes-Benz WARRANTY.

Mercedes-Benz A 250 Sport 7G-DCT

EZ: 11.2016
Daten: Kilometerstand: 59.000 km, Kraftstoffart: Benzin, Leistung: 218 PS, Getriebe: Automatik,

The price is
11.800 €

You can pick up the car from my garage:

3 Tolka Quay Rd
North Dock, Dublin
Ireland

Also if you are interested due to the Covid pandemy situation i can arrange delivery to your location.

I have attached more photos of the car.

Regards,
Donal Murphy

Good day,

I just checked out with the company platform www.uShip.com and it will cost me about 500 Euros to deliver the car to Belgium.
The final price including delivery is 12.050 euros and I think it is a fair price for both of us. I will cover half of the delivery fee as I said in my previous email. All taxes and other costs are included in this price.
Please let me know if you can agree with the price and I will let you know how we can proceed.

Best regards,
Donal Murphy

Hello,
I moved to Ireland. The car has German papers and approval. My address is: 83 Hillside Drive, Ballinderry, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Do you want to come to Ireland to complete the transaction ? or we can use uShip escrow transport service. uShip will handle the transport, papers, ownership transfer and payment. You will receive the Car, documents, two keys. Documents as follows: Original Proforma invoice, Sale Contract pre-signed by seller, Certificate of Conformity. Brief (green card), manuals booklet including German TUV.
Regards,
Donal Murphy

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement