Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#431476 by Michelle Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:52 pm
Patricia Cunningham <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,I'm glad you're interested in buying my 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 with a gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 88,273 miles. Never had or needed any paint/body work done, garage kept always, without any mechanical problems. Tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 4.0L 6 CYLINDER runs very well and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it.
The price was reduced to $1000(No payments or trades!) because this vehicle was a gift for my husband, who, unfortunately, can't enjoy it anymore because he passed away 2 months ago because of Covid-19. I'm trying to get rid of it asap because it brings back a lot of memories. I also got a new job and moved to my sister in Hamilton,MT and the vehicle is here with me. Many other things have priority now so it has to go. Before leaving I had prearranged a deal with eBay Buyer Protection so my presence isn't necessary. If you want to buy it, the deal will be done using eBay's services and I can provide free delivery as I have a promotional free shipping card with them and I am planning to redeem it for this transaction if we move forward. The deal includes 5 days to test and inspect the vehicle. No money will be released to me until you decide to keep it or not.

So, if you are interested in buying my vehicle, just email me with your full name, full delivery address and phone number. I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the whole procedure. Waiting for your email with the requested details. Please let`s not waste each other`s time if you are not decided/interested in buying it.

I also attached more pictures.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement