Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#434065 by Michelle Mon May 30, 2022 5:35 am

Thank you, I am purchasing the car to my residence in Austria and my transport company will be responsible for collection from your address, test drive and delivery, however I will not be able to come to your location for collection in person due to the nature of mine Work I work 12 hours a day but I can assure you a secure bank transfer where you confirm the money received before the car is released but before the payment is made I would like more detailed pictures of the car, that is the interior pictures (interior view of the car and seats) and please confirm if there are any scratches or dents please. And below is my address in Austria with details available on my ID card signed by me on the sales contract

My name: Kirschke Hans-Joachim Uwe
Address: Ruden 74
9113 Ruden, Austria
ID number: LCY6XTPMJ
I am waiting for your kind reply.in will
On Sun, 29 May 2022 at 12:41 p.m., < [email protected] > wrote:
Hello Mister. cherry,
much of it is in the ad. But here are some details: The car has been used by us since the registration 02/2015 (first ownership after a short dealer registration). The last major service was 05/21, but then new brakes and TÜV 02/22. Battery condition is good. km 59,300.
Price : about 6500/6400?. Hardly less, since we can take advantage of a good dealer offer at any time.
greeting
Winfried

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement