Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#434656 by Michelle Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:39 am
PayPal Service <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#434736 by Michelle Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:00 am
PayPal Service <[email protected]>

Due to the PayPal policy for international transactions You have to first make the payment of €130.00 EUR to the shipping agent details via the link below and get back to us with the confirmation so we can credit the full money of €419.00 EUR to your account immediately and the transaction can be finalized.

Note:THE TRANSACTION CANNOT BE CANCELED OR REVERSED BACK TO THE BUYER’S ACCOUNT

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Click on https://www.moonpay.com/buy App on your Mobile Phone or Computer

2. Select the currency as BTC EUR as the amount

3. Click buy now to proceed to the next page

4. Copy and paste the pick up agent BTC Wallet Address
bc1qldjknshmagjn8ect3fl94e8awmcaw25ul47g40 and click on buy now

5. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment

6. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt for the transfer after successfully completed.

Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Web Site
Transport Agency Address

Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address: bc1qldjknshmagjn8ect3fl94e8awmcaw25ul47g40

You can contact us any time if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.