Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#435609 by Michelle Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:54 am

Hi, thank you for your interest.. I'm Wendy and I'm the owner of the 2001 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5 4X4. It's still for sale and drives as good as it looks, the engine is smooth, powerful and quiet. Transmission works well. Has 92k miles and is good working as it should. Powered with a 3.4L V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated. NO accidents, clear title in hand. The truck belonged to my husband, he loved it very much and took very good care of it... but, he passed away a few months ago because of an aggressive form of COVID-19 and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. I am a military nurse and I will be sent overseas on the 15th of next month. Also, nobody will use it and it's not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for such a long period. Last price update is $800. Just let me know if you are interested and I can attach some pics.

Thanks,
Sgt. Wendy A Robinson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement