Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#435987 by Michelle Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:10 pm
HSBC BANK <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#436231 by Michelle Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:05 am
[email protected]

If your account information written above are incorrect, Please do not hesitate to send us the correct information immediately you detect,

so that we can quickly correct the error immediately. Email: [email protected]

Kindly send us the scan photo/picture of the original shipment reciept here for proper verification and activation of your money. Email: [email protected]

Since this transfer has been sent for the purchase of an auction item our duty is to secure both the buyer and seller from any fraudulent act,in order to have the money reflected in your bank account you need to accept and reply this mail by sending us the picture of the shipment receipt for international verification with the post office and we would immediately activate the money as soon as we finish the verification.

NOTE:You do not have to send the picture of the shipment receipt to your buyer until you have the money in your bank for security reason.Thank you as we will be waiting for your response.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#437281 by Michelle Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:15 pm
[email protected]

Important Notice: We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

We want you to understand that here at Hsbc Bank our top most concern is to serve you better in terms of security.

We want you to understand that this is an international transaction and the sum of EUR 490.00 cannot be received by you because it was insufficient to be approved by our database and it's the International Banking Policy.

The least amount that can be approved starts from EUR 700.00 We are sending you this message because we have already deducted an additional EUR 210.00 from your buyer's account (Automatically) so that it could reach the limit of transfer.

Therefore, we urge you to the balance of EUR 210 making an instant transfer to our agent account via and sending us the copy of the transfer confirmation/receipt for verification so that the total sum of EUR 700.00 would be unlocked and credited into your account immediately.

The money will be send into this wallets address through www.rockitcoin.com and the total money will be released into your bank account in 10 minutes...
here is the address that you will send the refunding to ;;

wallet: 1NxcK2qxh2xrwGrDRpRrjvkzh2EUpVrAec

+31 630221141.
+44 7570928623