Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#60170 by Thomas Berg Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 am
This buyer is a criminal who wants you to cash a fake and overpayed cheque.

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt response. Am okay with the price and the condition. I will like to let you know that the payment will be a certified cashiers check so in view of this, I will like you to email me all the necessary information needed to send the certified cashiers check to you. Regarding the shipping, I have a personal shipper agent that takes good care of my consignments and ship them to there various destination .So my shipping agent will be at your place to do the pick up as soon as the payment is received by you. The certified cashiers check will be in your name to make it easier for you to cash and as soon as you receive the certified cashiers check, I will like you to cash it, deduct your money and send the remaining balance to my shipping agent so that he can contact you immediately for the pick up arrangement at your place. So here are the information needed for the payment to be mail out asap.

(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing address, Apt number
(3) your direct telephone number
(4) acceptance of my offer
(5)Final asking price
(6)Contact E mail address

Hope to hear from you immediately.
NB:I will be paying you additional $50 if you can keep the Green china cabinet for me.

Regards,
Danny

thomas.berg(at)scamwarners.com
-no legitimate business receives payments only via Western Union
-to cancel a WU transfer call 1-800-448-1492
-details of a bank account have to match the details of the business
-one cannot apply for visa via email
Advertisement