Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#437519 by Michelle Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:17 pm
Zelle Support <[email protected]>

I'm Shara White your transaction administrator, we encountered a problem while trying to credit your account. You have a total pending payment of $200.00 USD but there was a problem crediting your account with that amount because your limit status on your account is not BUSINESS USER which makes your account have an accumulated limit. You are hereby advised to upgrade your account limit to a BUSINESS USER account limit so as to receive your pending payment.

Contact buyer to send in an additional payment of $300.00 USD to your Zelle account so as to upgrade your account limit to a business user account limit and you will be credited immediately with the total sum of $500.00 USD into your account.

Due to the buying and selling protection policy this is a proof to show he/she is a legitimate buyer and sole beneficiary of the account.

Note: An email has been sent to the buyer in regard to the $300.00 USD additional payment to be sent to your account for upgrade. All transactions are secured with high priority that neither buyer or seller will lose funds.

Your payment activity will be automatically updated as soon as your account is successfully upgraded.

You are advised to proceed with the upgrade to avoid buyer losing funds.

**PLEASE NOTE**

You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from ZellePay® Team informing you that the funds has been credited into your account.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement