Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#437783 by Michelle Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:19 am
zelle post <[email protected]>

You have received a payment of $419.00 USD from Svetlana Valkova

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been approved by your financial institution but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference and tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure the buyer and seller. Below is the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

As soon as you send the shipment tracking number to us for security purposes and safety of the buyer and seller, the money will be credited to your account.

Buyer's Shipping address - Confirmed
Name: Svetlana Valkova
Address: 1878 NW 35th St.
Miami, FL

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#438962 by Michelle Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:28 am

Name: Brianne Bartl
Address: 1878 NW 20th St.
Miami, FL

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#439476 by Michelle Sat May 13, 2023 11:33 am
zelle post <[email protected]>

Name: Alvarez Kotula
Address: 1301 SW 3rd, Miami, FL