Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#438429 by Michelle Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:54 pm
[email protected]

Name: William Scott
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 7165755632
Address: nc
Subject: artwork inquiry
Write your message here...: Hello, My name is William Scott from Nc usa , I actually observed my wife has been viewing your website on my laptop and i guess she likes your piece of work , I think your amazing gorgeous artwork speak for themselves and can really sense your authentic style and creative identity , I am much interested in your original art piece to surprise my wife for our forthcoming Anniversary , i await your quick response about available s and location , Cheers , Will.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#438495 by Michelle Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:23 am
William Scott <[email protected]>

Hope you are good. Thanks for the details which I've noted down, i
will contact you when the wire transfer into your account is made
and do let me know when you receive it. Below is the shipment address
okay

Address.....Lauttasaarentie 28 P1 level
City.....Helsinki
Zip Code.....00200
COUNTRY.....Finland

Regards , William

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities