Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#439632 by Michelle Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Maria Doreen <[email protected]>

Nice reading back from you. I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price. I will be paying the Bank transfer charges incurred for the transaction, from my account and i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay through a Bank Wire transfer, as i am interested in the urgent purchase, so send me the Banking information to make the payment too,, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through a Bank wire transfer and you shall also be notified once it has been done and then the shipping company will be contacting you on when to come for the pickup after the payment has been made and completed, and I will need your home address for it, to be Picked Up by the Shipping Agency.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement