Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
by Michelle Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:02 am
Edwards Andrew-Gordon <[email protected]>:
Hello,
The car is still for sale. I'm from Scotland. I bought this car while I was working in Spain, now I'm back to UK and I want to sell it. The car is in perfect condition and it has never been involved in an accident, it's a non smoker car. If you decide to buy it, I can arrange the delivery to your country and a 5 days inspection period. I already contacted a shipping company and they will do the sale for me.Let me know if you agree and I will provide you all details regarding shipment and payment.
Best regards!

Edwards Andrew-Gordon <[email protected]>
Date: tors 8 feb. 2024 kl 09:17
Subject: Re: Contact message at Carros.com
To: Marcus Edholm <[email protected]>

Hello,
The car has no problems, works perfectly and comes with a 12-month warranty.
the car is in Scotland, the total price including shipping taxes is 36000 €. Look how I can arrange the transport:
I will leave the car under the custody of the company, they will handle the payment and shipment, The shipper will notify you about payment details and shipping arrangements, you will have to send the warranty deposit to them (50%), when the car will arrive at your destination the inspection period will begin. In these 5 days you can test drive it and if by any chance the car will not be as you expect, you can return it and you will be refunded in total. The shipper will pick it up from your address, if your decision will be positive you can pay the balance, sign the sale papers and the shipping company will send me the money for the car. I hope you understand the procedure and if you agree we can start by sending me your name and address to start the shipping process.
phone: 0044 117 318 1569
Best regards!

Edwards Andrew-Gordon
Aerospace Engineers

EMS 1442
HF-Electronics, R&D, Engineering
email-icon [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement