Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#67222 by alsalwat Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:34 pm
I want to warn people about this website www.tohebuy.com , www.xinshops.com they scam me took my money and did not deliver my order they said my order was on hold by china custom and need to pay more for them to send my order when I refuse and ask them to riturn my money they did not riturn it and they stop communicating to me they blocked my email sending email from there website... they are still operating right now fooling people to get their money......... I tried changing my name to communicate with them to check if they are still fooling people and yes I prove it..... I ask them If I will order will china custom going to hold my order they said no .... and when I ask them is there any other charges after paying the order by western union they said no.... but once you pay the order your money will get scammed and no order will come to you............

full detials:

www.tohebuy.com
www.xinshops.com

Name: huiwan wang
Name: liwei zhang

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tel: +86 15238121593
Advertisement

#69327 by joandumalus Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 am
joan says:
I paid 521 dollars for an iphone4 no order came then you gave me wrong EMS tracking number then you told me that It was on hold by china custom… before your company name was http://www.tohebuy.com and now you changed it into http://www.xinshops.com I still have my records in your website regarding my payment and all the receipt from western union that I paid, all the emails that you send me lying…you even want me to pay more so that china custom will release my iphone4 which you said was on hold when I refused you did not riturn my payment… I researhed and there are alot of victims from your website I will attached here all of there story how you scammed them..
Ive been scam by one of the website.. http://www.tohebuy.com
They just pop up in my email that they are selling cheaper price electronics… I got interested because they are a little bit low price than in the market when I already paid the order by western union I waited for the order to arrived after 10 days item did not arrived to me.. when I asked them they said china custom is holding my item so I need to pay more 45% of the total payment I made which was huge amount… when I refuse to pay and ask for my money back they said they will not riturn it to me …. this is a big scam they are doing for all of the people who are buying from them online they are just getting your money and if you pay more they will ask you for some more payment and they will not riturn your money…. scammer
Posted by: scam against http://www.to 2011-05-17 Category: Online Shopping
http://tohebuy.com
yusnusia, 2011-08-03
I had the same experience as you. I placed an order of ipad2 for around 586usd. I made my payment thro’ online banking. After payment,they sent me a “false” EMS code and informed me that my item is on shipment. Two days later, an email was sent to me informing that my item was hold back by the Chinese custom and I had to pay the extra custom fee which cost another 330 usd. What a big scam and stupid idea! Do not buy anything online like this anymore…….
joan, 2011-08-28
Yes they are doing the same tactics that once you ordered from them they will say that it was on hold by china custom so you need to pay more… now they had changed there website name into http://www.xinshops.com because I posted many scam complaint in the net..

Thomas say:
Ordered a product from tohebuy.com and having paid for it I was given a tracking number which was false. When I contacted them I was told china customs was holding my goods and was asked to pay more money to get it released. I have e mailed them about my order and I am still waiting on a reply.

Brian says:
June 2, 2011 at 6:29 am
ME too!… I was scammed by these guys. I ordered a portable hard drive and after I sent my payment, I waited and no product was sent. I asked for a UPS tracking number and was told that my package was lost and they would resend it. after waiting again, I was told that they no longer carried portable hard drives. They offered to step me up to a more expensive product, but I declined and asked for a refund. Of course, this has not happened after numerous attempts at communicating with the company. Tohebuy.com is a total scam!.. do not use them.
Ronnie Bell says:
June 2, 2011 at 9:21 am
Unfortunately, it looks like I’ve been scammed, too. Purported to be the Apple factory in China with prices at less than 50% of U.S. retail, I ordered a 27? I-Mac desktop for a total of $905. They sent me a bogus UPS number and said my computer was “selected” by the customs office and I would be required to pay an additional $510 to get it out of customs and shipped.
I asked for immediate shipment or a refund, neither of which seems to be forthcoming. Although I have informed the Ministry of Foreign Trade in China, the U.S. Embassy and a friend who speaks Mandarin and will intercede for me, I don’t expect any positive results.
They keep answering my e-mails @ their [email protected] address but only to ask for more money.
My next step will be to contact my U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer to see if I can get something done abut this though I don’t ever expect to see my $$$$ again.

joan says:
June 26, 2011 at 12:35 am
lets fight back at these scammers….
#75206 by Magickly Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 am
ToHeBuy.com XinShops.com & www.uterou.com all list identical contact & bank account information.
I recently purchased an item from international seller (ebay.com/uk) with 0 feedback: userid marjans9807
who offered a substantial discount if paid with bank transfer. I paid with paypal & was provided a tracking number for china post shipping from hong kong to USA. Tracking shows nothing for this # & ebay user id listed their location as the netherlands in the auction ad. I believe the tracking # is phony & I will never receive the item.

Emails were all in broken english and did not provide info or detailed response to my specific questions.
After I paid, MarJans9807 referred me to uterou.com site to retrieve discount. I believe uterou.com site is actually tohebuy.com & xinshops.com.
Below is "about me" snippet from website .... details exactly match bank info & address as described in other posts for these rip off artists, except uterou.com mentions they accept paypal, but price is increased to offset paypal fees...

Luckily I paid with paypal thru ebay, and ebay buyer protection will refund in full if seller is scammer & item not received. I contacted ebay prior to bidding to be sure I would be covered if there was a problem. I will post back when I have resolution. Hopefully I can save someone else the hassle and outrage by posting this :)

Payment

.1.Bank transfer

Bank transfer payment information:

a. Bank Name: Bank of China,GuangDong Branch,LiWan SUB-Branch

b. Beneficiary : ZuoXi Zhu

c. Beneficiary Address: 609-2,ZhongShan Qi Road,GuangZhou,China.

d. Swift Code : BKCHCNBJ400

e. Bank Account: 476100 10188 1101761

f. Bank Address: 304-2,ZhongShan Qi Road,GuangZhou,China.

g. Post Code:510000

2. Credit card / Visa / Master / JCB card
You need make payment from your credit card/visa/master/JCB card to the western unin, you can do this online! Western union company is the largest,the fastest, and the best

international payment company in the world. The website is www.westernunion.com.
Receiver name (name) :
The second Receiver name: (surname) :
Address: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
When you finish your payment, please be sure to provide us with:
a, MTCN (remittance monitoring number)
b, Sender's full name
c, Currency and amount,
d, Payment sent from which country

3.Paypal
We charge at least 10% by paypal payment.
Please put it in your online order form, we will contact us Paypal account for payment.

4.CASH by western union remittance
You can pay in cash by western union.It is easy to find a nearby western union agent.You can visit: www.westernunion.com to find the post office or Banks close to you.
Our terms of payment information is the same in the receiver.
Quick access to your country of western union remittance page:
The United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden
American 800-325-6000, Canadian 800-325-6000, British 800-833-833, Australia 800-889-872,France 800-903-022, Germany 180-1818-123, Greece 302-106-073-000, Ireland 3531-4591-133,Denmark 453-3218-200, Austria 4313-1313-1063, Belgium 322-221-1111,Norway 476-394-2880, Israel 9722-6290-627, Singapore 1800-222-5777,Japan 8135-6654-200, Sweden 4687-822 -040
After payment
Our terms of payment information is the same as the receiver.
When Payment has been finished, please send us:
a, Numbers, b, the sender's name, c, currency and amount.

5. Moneybookers - the cheapest buyers!
Moneybookers, the cheapest and the most convenient payment method. With E-mail address, remittances around the world. Please visit www.moneybookers.com for more information.
User-friendly gateway interface makes enterprises and individuals sell or purchase goods and services on the Internet safe and reliable.
Accept credit card and bank transfers accounts, getting immediately!