Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#72815 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 am
The source IP address is 197.255.164.205

Geo-Location Information

Country Nigeria

City Lagos

[email protected]

[email protected]

+44 7045723016

Begin Scam Email

Hello My Good Friend

My Name is Monica Elton From London i'm 68years female .It is good talking with you online,regards to my discussion with you, i want a large parcel of land that i will use as a base for my car's sells and importation in your country . i want you to research and find a better place in your country that we can establish this business.

this should be between me and you because i am trusting you and having confidence in you that as partner you will make this work out without betrayal. i will want you to forward to me the estimate an cost of purchasing land for this investment. i am budgeting of investing 3.5 million pounds into this business.

I will also want you to forward to my your pictures and you identification because i want you to head this business as my manager and chief investor. this business should be keep confidential between us because i don't want a second party, my lawyer also knows about this business.

I awaits your response to this so that we can commence, send me your phone number and contact details. before i start coming down to country,

forward to me details below,

(1) Your Tel (Mobile):
(2) Your Nationality
{3} your Full Names:
{4} Your Occupation
{5} You r Age.

once again thanks so much for your help,

Monica Elton

You can me at +447045723016.

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement