Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#73115 by Ziad Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi,

Sorry for this late reply. My 2002 Toyota Camry XLE has 106,874 kilometers is in excellent condition, non smoker, no liens or loans, it has been very well maintained. The exterior is in great shape, the interior looks great with no rips or tears in the seating. No accident history.The car is certified and E-tested.
I am selling it at this price ($2,700) because I have just been promoted at work as Executive Chief and it's a moral obligation for everyone who gets this job to get a Hybrid car, to set an example for his team and to encourage the people to pay more attention to the forest and the nature around them (I work for Greenpeace Canada), I am the 1st and only owner of this beautiful car. I want to sell it asap and a fast sale can be done only at a low price. The transaction will be made through Google Checkout for the safety of both of us.

If you're interested to purchase just email me with your full name, shipping address include phone number, so I can notify Google Checkout that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thanks,
Advertisement