Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#73164 by najvhen Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm
After i inquire w/ their post advertised at sulit.ph / olx.com.ph

I receive a reply from Lois Bugarin <[email protected]>
as stated below.

Hello

Thanks for the mail and interest you have in the iPhone 4s , Its Original brand new unlocked with 1 year warranty and with complete accessories sealed in box . The Apple iphone 4s works with your Sim-Card and Network Operator .

Below are the quotations :
Brand new original Apple iphone 4s 64GB Never Locked GSM PHONE..................$400 USD
Brand new original Apple iphone 4s 32GB Never Locked GSM PHONE...................$320 USD
Brand new original Apple iphone 4s 16GB Never Locked GSM PHONE.................$210 USD

Shipping fee cost..free
BELOW IS THE OFFER WE GIVE
BUY 2 UNIT GET 1 FREE

Our home delivery to you takes only 2 days to get to you , And its done with fedEx courier service . they will send the iPhones directly to your Doorstep . While the payment will be made with Western Union Banking ..I will give you all the information you will use to make the Payment .

Immediately confirmation of your payment the shipment will be done which you will be given shipping details such as :

1..tracking number meant for you to be able to track and monitor your package status till delivery .
2.. Perfoma invoice
3..Commercial Invoice
4..Airway Bill Of Landing

Our duty is to sell products and services to paid buyers ONLY with 100% secured and safe interest as been scheduled by our company.

Furthermore, we urge you to be 100% confident that we are at the best of your services and we promise to serve you right with the companies act and laws governing our company.

So to make a purchase all you have to do is get back to us with the below details so we can package and label your order for shipment

Your Full Name :
Address :
City / State :
Zip Code :
Mobile Phone Number :
Order Confirmation :How many units of iPhones are you buying ?

Hope to read from you soon and once again we guarantee and assure you of 100% safety delivery of your package and items will arrive your home address in good and perfect working condition with out any delay.

Thanks and Best Regards

Thanks
+447035945846

after receiving that email.
i replies w/ this

I am willing to pay your asking price.I will pay by money order as its
the only way i can pay you at the moment.

Regards,
Vhen
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quote boxes for readability.
Advertisement

#73214 by Bubbles Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 am
Welcome to ScamWarners najvhen, I hope you have NOT sent money to this person. They are a scammer. The phone number they gave you is a redirect number that makes it look like they are in the UK, but they can be anyplace in the world.

Most of the time they are in West Africa and they spend their time pretending to have items to sell.

You can buy a real legitimate phone for near those prices. You will be buying no actual product in dealing with this person. Your money will be gone and you will have no phone.

You are best to look for a retailer who you can deal with in person and return the phone if you have problems, or buy accessories you might need.

Do NOT send money to this person!!

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#73468 by najvhen Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 am
Thank you..

i didn't pay any money for this crap!
after i what i replied to them they still insist for a shipping method.

i would like to inform also people who read in your site regarding this.

Thank you for all the information i read in your site it is very helpful to those people not aware
for scamers method.

-Najvhen-
#73469 by jolly_roger Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 am
hI najvhen. I became concerned when I read the 4470 phone number. My immediate thought was, Oh No!
A better explanation of these re-direct numbers can be seen here, viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13567
May I suggest you purchase from a reputable store at your local shopping centre or local phone shop.
I realize we all like a bargain, but buying online is like walking through a minefield.
#74299 by Themanuser Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 am
Dear friend i am the one you speak and i am very sad to say that is not me who posted that my name is lois bugarin and i am not the one who posted that
#75219 by Dotti Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:34 am
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for scammers to use the names of real people in their scams. They don't use their own names, of course, because they don't want to get caught, and using a real person's name can make them seem more believable. We try to make it clear that the names here are not the real names of the scammers, but instead are the names they are using to scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#75682 by jolly_roger Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 am
Thank-you for sharing the story cbleopard.
I am sad to hear you have been fleeced by the untrustworthy fraudulent individual. I will not call it a man because it gives us a bad name! The two phone numbers are clearly linked to electronics and phone scams.
The name of the seller would be a fake name.
Yahoo says, Current Status: OFFLINE. Yahoo ID: phonesolutionlink
We can't find other information for this Yahoo ID.
re: now im on claim cause never received nothing and was threated to death.
Don't concern yourself with the threat. Although that behaviour does unsettle some people. The scammer will not confront you because if it did, it's real identity will become known.