Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#73719 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm
The source IP address is 180.215.160.173

Geo-Location Information

Country India

City Delhi

[email protected]

Begin Scam Email:

S.P.C PIC SUPPLIERS LIMITED

West Acton Community Centre

Churchill Gardens

Acton, London W3 0JN

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

How are you doing ?. My name is Mr.Smith Nnony working with S.P.C PIC England , with main factory in London. i am the secretary to the director of our company. I am looking for a trustworthy individual/company who has the potentials to handle the supply of a herbal product ( VIRALWATA SEEDS) presently, our company purchases from some Kenya suppliers but the product can be found only in India and were Kenya’s import from. Recently I confidentially got the contact of the seller in India and i came to know that this product can be purchased at the rate of $300 usd per sachet from India and supplied to our company at $450usd per sachet. i have the contact of the India farmer of which i don't want to release to my director since i have interest in the trade.

I am looking for a reliable businessman that understands the local language in India who will assist me contact the farmer of these product in India and also play the full role of a middle man.I have called the local farmer many times but could not understood the local language there in India to enable me negotiate the terms of the supply and payments.This proposal is risk free and will be another income generating business besides your specialization,this company pays in cash immediately they verify the sample of 3 to 5 sachets(VIRALWATA SEEDS) including bulk purchase of the raw material.

my request are if you can invest in buying from these people from India at $300 Usd we will sell this product to my company at rate $450usd. we can share the profit after you deduct all your cost during supply. the seeds come in 5 grams per sachet and each sachet cost $450 usd. i can not travel to India to buy this product because of the nature of my duty in our company. Our company normally purchases a minimum of 1,000 sachets and maximum of 10,000 sachet in a single transaction or supply. if you can invest money to buy this product from India, I will forward to you the contact of the local farmer/cultivator with more details about this proposal the moment i receipt your positive response in my personal E-mail:[email protected]

SMITH NNONYE

SECRETARY(S.P.C PIC LTD LONDON)ENGLAND

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement