Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#74705 by Themanuser Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 am
Hey viewers can i ask you if this is a a scam or not
because i like to buy an iphone and i am very interested to buy one
so can u check on this man

________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hello ,

Thanks for your order inquiry, we have Apple iphone 4s 64gb in store available for sale.

The Apple iphone 4s 64gb is a brand new unlocked that work fine anywhere all round the world and that comes with it complete accessories and has 1 year international warranty.

Brand New Apple iphone 4s 64gb cost…….$400USD

Shipping Cost $30 usd

Total amount is $430 usd,Including shipping to your doorstep,..

Buy 3 Get 1 Free,and buy 5units and get 2units,with free shipment to your doorstep,.. How company is located in the United Kingdom you can also reach us on this line +447011130025 and we accept PayPal for bulk buyers so let know the amount of the Apple iphone 4s 64gb you want

We usually accept payment through western union money transfer. Shipment is available through Ups International and Fed-ex courier company and Delivery is taken under 48hours.

We would send out the items in the same day after received the payment, latest the next morning by ups shipping company and then need 2 days to arrive your door by ups shipping company.

We accept refund or returns or changes in 30 days after you received the items, but it should be in new / unworn condition. We offer 5 years warranty started from the warranty receipts typed. (receipt must be kept to insure warranty will be valid).

So to proceed with this transaction then kindly email to us back with your full shipping address and contact telephone number, as soon as i confirm your address immediately i we forwarded it to the shipping company to start the package and label of the order to your address.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & God Bless.

Sales Manager : Jason.

Company Name:T2A LTD
Registered No: 07635909
Address: UNIT 36 88-90 HATTON GARDEN, LONDON, LONDON, EC1N 8PN, UNITED KINGDOM
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank for viewing please reply so i have an idea to do :D
Advertisement

#74711 by Dotti Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 pm
How company is located in the United Kingdom you can also reach us on this line +447011130025

The whole letter reads like a scam, but this confirms it beyond a doubt.

4470 numbers are not real UK phone numbers. They are free redirect phone numbers--though the numbers have a UK prefix, calls to the number are actually forwarded to another phone, almost anywhere in the world. A genuine UK business would have a genuine UK landline number, NOT a 4470 number. The numbers are frequently used by African scammers who are pretending to be in UK but are actually in Africa or Malaysia. The calls are typically forwarded to the scammers' cellphones.

As a general rule, it is NEVER safe to do business with anyone using a 4470 (or 44070) phone number. It is also NOT safe to do business with anyone requiring Western Union or Moneygram. These services are intended to be used to help individuals transfer money to friends and family members you can trust. Unfortunately, it is fairly easy to pick up money without proper identification, and once money has been picked up, there is no way to get it back.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#74927 by Bubbles Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm
We recommend you purchase from an authorized dealer that you can walk into their store. A place where you can return the phone if there is a problem with it and a place you can view accessories to the phone.

We do not recommend sellers online because there are so many scammers who claim to be selling iPhones. If any one says they want to paid through Western Union or any other money transfer service, it is a scam. If it sounds too good to be true it is a scam. Offers that say buy two get one free are scams.

You can read more about this kind of scam here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10753&view=unread#unread

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#75287 by leagar72 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 am
Western Union stands out for me! Cant get your monies back once it has been sent, someones always waiting for it at the other end and by the time you realize it was a scam its too late. Only ever send money via western union to someone you know.