Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#77572 by Savash Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm
In the subject is the original email address used to respond to my craigslist post. I asked him if he was in my area, and heard back from [email protected]
Hello ,
thanks for the mail i will like to purchase it out rightly, and i will be paying you via my PayPal account,I will also like you to send me your PayPal details(PayPal e-mail address) so that i can make the payment and i will like you to get back to me with your PayPal email address including your phone # and your full home address i can pay in right away I am a sailor and do not have much time around me. Make sure you get back to me so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the item to be picked,so no shipping. I insisted on paypal because i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address so i can make the payments as soon as possible and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up , after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with paypal so as to put the money through.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No response to my question if he's in the area, no mention of the item he's buying, and a wall of text. And of course, I just realize now, prokonto.pl is a scam/spam source. I shouldn't have even bothered to respond.
Advertisement