Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#77991 by butterflygrl Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm
Beware- this website is fraudulant/scam- wholesalecheapnfljerseys.com
I went on this website thinking it was one i had ordered jerseys from last year, come to find out it wasn't. But i ordered 3 nfl jerseys and paid $28 shipping charges. The website claimed you could play with paypal and then when went to checkout, i couldnt find the option anywhere, so i just paid with my credit card. THIS should have been my first clue. AFter completing my purchase, i was looking somemore and found another webiste that looked exactly the same, wholesalenfljersey.com, started looking somemore thru it and found it had the same phone number as the other site and everything, like the whole website, the look, etc all was the same. The only difference was the email address. Although both gmail accounts. The prices were also diff, but not by much.
So I contacted the 2nd site i found and asked if they both were affiliated, they told me no and asked for the website i had ordered from. They showed it to manager and said NO was not theres, looked like whomevers it was they cut and pasted everything from their website and changed the name by adding "cheap" to it.
To make this short, the company over charged my credit card and I have disputed it with my c/c comp. And now the company sent me a HAT and not my jerseys at all. Contacted them and they claimed not in stock, now saying per tracking # i did receive items, BUT I DIDN'T. WHAT DO I DO?????????? HOW CAN I WIN THIS DISPUTE AGAINST THIS CO WITH MY C/C COMPANY??????????????
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: deleted duplicate post. DJ
Advertisement