Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#16716 by Ralph Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 am
The following email was received from [email protected], post.com is provided free of charge by by mail.com, a favoured email provider for scammers who can use email addresses like @consultant.com and @banker.com

While it is not conclusive proof alone of a scam, it is a very good indicator of a company or person you should be steering well clear of.

You will be able to identify a mail.com email address by the small advertising at teh bottom of each page;

Be Yourself @ mail.com
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at Removed link

In this email, the advertisement was pushed right down the bottom of the page where the scammer hoped it would not be seen.

The email comes complete with pictures and logos and looks quite convincing

To: removed
Sent: Removed
Subject: DEAR SUBSCRIBER?

Dear Subscriber

Thank you for the Inquiry, our service is to provide phoning and Satellite facilities for civilian and Military Personnel.

We specialize in providing global satellite access services. TS2 solut ions have been implemented for United States Marine CorpsUSMC), U.S. Army Corps , Australian Defence Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy, Special Military Formation GROM, 1st Special Commando Regiment, Polish National Police, Polish National Headquarters of the State Fire Services, Border GuardPoland), World Bank Group, Lockheed Martin Information Technology, Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General DynamicsGeneral A tomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, US Naval Research Laboratory, ITT Corporation=0 AAerospace / Communications Div ision, Technest Holdings / EOIR Technologies, North Eastern Aeronautical Company (Neany), EchoStorm Worldwide, Jorge Scientific Corporation, Erinys International, Aegis Iraq, Warsaw Stock Exchange, Polish State R ailways PKP S.A., University of Warsaw, Reuters, TVP - Polish TV, TVN, Agor a, PAP - Polish Press Ag ency, EuroZet, Nokia Siemens Networ ks , PTC - Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, Centertel, Polkomtel, Michelin Poland, BMW - Bayerische Motoren Werke, DaimlerChrysler, Toyota Marki, IBM - International Business Machines Corporation, HP - Hewlett-Packard, Manitowoc Crane Group, Carrefour, Colgate-Palmolive, Comarch, PBG S.A., Prochem S.A., Holowcz yc Management, NG2 -=2 0New Gate Group, LPP S.A., Big Star Limited, Bank BPH, PKO TFI S.A., PGNiG - Polish Petroleum and Gas Mining, Drill-Lab, MEGAGAZ S.A., SCHMIDT Holding, White&Case, Sun Microsystems, PMM - Polish Medical Mission, UPS - United Parcel Service, Polish Medical Air Rescue and SkyTa xi.

Especially for US Army soldiers we ship VSAT equipment within /5-7 days/ in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East.
We also provide Thuraya Satellite Phones for the Military personnel.
Thuraya products give you the freedom of movement and the ability to stay conn ected in more=2 0than 110 countries in Europ e, North, Central Africa an d large parts of Southern Africa, the Middle East, Central and South Asia . This means total coverage whether you are in a village, on a mountain or by the coast.
Basic advantages of the Thu raya satellite telephony we provides for the Military are:

Possibility of communicating freely in 110 countries in Europe, North and Central Africa, Asia, and Middle East
Satellite and GSM conn ectivity in one telephone
Posibility of calling Inma rsat A/B/Mini/ Iridium networks
No prepaid cards needed
Free Thuraya - SG-2520 Handset - Satellite/GSM
Free unlimited calls for Military Personnel after the ( ( Information Technology, ($150) registration fee(s) have been remitted.

In other to register for our phoning facility, you are advice to provide us with the information below;

YOUR INFORMATION:

- FULL NAME:
- HOME ADDRESS:
- PHONE NUMBER:
- PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:

MILITARY PERSONNEL INFORMATION:

-NAME:
-LOCATION ( COUNTRY WHERE HE/SHE NEEDS THE SERVICE):

Once you provide us with the above information you are no longer anonymous to us.
(We) protect your privacy. We do not insist you to provide extra personal information than necessary.
All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity
The information is what we are going to20use to register you with our service.
0A

Regards,
TS2.

Satallite Provider Technologie Satelitarne

Copyright 2009 by TS2 SAT Telecom - Military ISP 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 for US Army in Afghanistan and Iraq. All Rights Reserved. ©2009

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!
Advertisement

#16717 by Ralph Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:26 am
Here is a follow up email which is part of the same scam;

The insistence of Moneygram or Western Union as payment methods is a huge red flag.

Do not do business with anybody who asks you to use either of these 2 methods to send money, they are both instant, untracable and anonymous

Dear Subscriber ,

Thank you for the response, we still need your information so that we can register you to TS2 Phoning facility, In order for you to be able to use the service with 2nd LT. Stugart Hill Snips

you don't need to pay any money after you pay the 150, yes its only your Phone Number, state, city you are from we need to get you and Sgt smith mil connected, no don't think over, you can't get any trouble from us,

All you have to do now is to remit the registration fee(s) and all the logistics needed shall be put in place.

The Payment should be sent directly to our Co operate representative in US via the following services Money Gram or Western Union Payment Service and the Reference Number/ MTCN should be forwarded to us as soon as the payment is been paid. The amount is $ 150 USD

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

NAME: Maxima Marcelino
ZIP CODE: 10703
CITY : Yonkers
STATE : New york

Your request will be processed within 48hrs after the payment has been confirmed.
NOTE: Kindly Understand that The Money for the Satellite Phone is REFUNDABLE

Regards,
TS2.

Satellite Provider Technologie Satelitarne

Copyright 2009 by TS2 SAT Telecom - Military ISP 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 for US Army in Afghanistan and Iraq. All Rights Reserved
#16724 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:32 am
Noted this warning/advice;

Right click and open in new window to view the entire article.

Part of post;
The New Military Dating Scam
October 28th, 2009 by Admin
WELCOME 101DATE.COM READERS!

As you know, I've tackled the issue of all these Nigerian and foreign scams for quite some time. I get emails and comments almost weekly from people who read one of my posts while doing research about a possible scammer. These people have become quite sophisticated in their methods. They've gone from the old "you've won a multi-trillion dollar lottery! Just send me $2500 and we can send it to you" to "I'm a Soldier in Iraq who found millions of illegal money Saddam was hording and I need your to bring it back." The latest trend involves trolling internet dating sites and convincing women that they are honorable Soldiers who have fallen in love and would do anything to communicate with the object of their affection. But, because they are deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq, they need you to sign up for an expensive telecommunications service like "Military TELEX" in order to make that happen. They profess unending love as their motivator and, unfortunately, many women have fallen for it.

Added some of the content - Ralph

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#18489 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am
Further details here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2152#p8028

Stolen photographs being used by this scammer

#18541 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm
Mails sent by this scammer;

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me. That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and I love that. We both have gone through so much in our individual lives, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way.

I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All I ask - and I know I have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.

You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. Like you said, it’s amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. I have fallen madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love with me.

I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and you. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, Baby; I love you.

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I genuinely want you, need you and love you

Note this scammer has stolen the above from this site;

http://www.freesampleloveletters.com/loveletters/fairytale-romance.php

And also used by this other "fake military" scammer here

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3673

Dear Angel,

Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.

Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it. This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name....

Affection Always,

Your Heaven's Angel

STUGART HILL

Note - the above stolen from here;

http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters/thinking_of_you/letters/308.html

#18766 by Ralph Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:19 am
To:removed
Subject: UPDATE!!!
Date: removed

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for the response, we still need your information so that we can register you to TS2 Phoning facility, In order for you to be able to use the service with 2nd Lt. Stugart Hill.
All you have to do now is to remit the registration fee(s) and all the logistics needed shall be put in place.

The Payment should be sent directly to our Co operate representative in US via the following services Western Union and the Reference Number should be forwarded to us as soon as the payment is been paid. The amount is $560. We do have all our agent world wide

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

NAME: MICHAEL TOBA
ZIP CODE: 23430
CITY: IKERE
STATE : EKITI STATE

Your request will be processed within 48hrs after the payment has been confirmed.

NOTE: Kindly Understand that The Money for the Satellite Phone is REFUNDABLE

Regards,
TS2.

Satellite Provider Technologie Satelitarne
Copyright 2009 by TS2 SAT Telecom - Military ISP 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 for US Army in Afghanistan and Iraq. All Rights Reserved.
#19097 by Ralph Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am
The scammer is now using a new name and email address however the same scam continues.

He is currently using these details;

Senior Sgt. Wesley Smity from Fort Hood, TX. He had lost his wife 3 years ago and was looking for his long lost love. He had two children with whom he had to leave behind with a maid because he had no family. He will ask for you to send $400 for a ts2 phone. The contact name was Mary Copeland from Georgia.

ImageImageImageImage