Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#114768 by robert_varn Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 pm
THIS WEBSITE IS A FRAUD WEBSITE!!! THE COMPANY IS USED TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE!!

Hello,

I had another buyer last week, he was pre-approved for a loan, but his loan was rejected in the last moment, after I've made the arrangements to ship the car.

Since the car and all the documents are already deposited at the company transport, they will handle the shipping. I will pay the delivery taxes.

Let me explain you how it works:

- I need your transport information (your name and address), in order to contact company transport to start the transaction.
- You will receive a notification from the company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also that the car has been tested.
- You will have to make a payment deposit to the company bank account as a guarantee.
- The company will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will deliver the car to your location address.
- After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will confirm to the company your decision.
- The company transport will take care for all export paper work documents and they will register the car in your name.

You have received the car and have 5 days to test and inspect it.

Only if you decide to keep it and after you register it on your name the delivery company will give me the money. If you decide not to keep it they will give your money back within 48 hours.

The company transport takes full responsibility for the inspection results so if the car is not as it was described then you can refuse the transaction and get a refund of your money.

Delivery: 5 - 7 days.

This is the best way to make this deal because you drive and test the car before you decide if you buy the car or not.

If you agree with the price and terms please email me your full details so I can start the delivery.

Thank you
---------------

Here the company website : www.global-uk.co.uk
The deposit is 50% from the car price.

Thanks

----------

Ordinary People generating Extraordinary Results

Delivering is our core competence. But it’s also our business strategy. In everything we do, we aim not only to deliver, but to deliver more; more service for our customers, more opportunities for our employees, more value for our shareholders and more benefits for our world.

Our ambition in the UK is to establish ourselves firmly as the first organisation businesses naturally turn to for their mail and doordrop requirements. We want our operations and our people to be recognised as the industry benchmark for quality of service, efficiency and customer service.
Global UK Freight Shipping. provides the largest amount of online and ground services, shipping and handling and, the most important, lately we have introduced the "Third Party Agency" for online transactions over 500 pounds. The online services are simple to use, but very important when dealing with long distance transactions, when the buyer can not inspect the merchandise for himself, nor the seller can protect himself from losing his products.
Case Study
Case Study

Liverpool FC - "To date we've had nothing but fantastic support and great service..."
» Read more

News
Third Party Agency - Global UK Freight Shipping we acts as a trusted middle-man for both the seller and buyer, offering them great security and fast movement for national and international transactions. Our fees are not cheap, but still, when dealing with your money or merchandise as we do the money is not important.

If you will not be satisfied with our way of dealing with your belongings then we will refund you with any fee you have paid.

Global UK Freight Shipping protects both buyers and sellers in online transactions. The buyer is protected because we do not release the funds to the seller only if the buyer has received the goods and approved them.The seller is protected because we make sure the money they are to be paid is in our accounts before they ship anything to the buyer.

Global UK Freight Shipping is easy to use. To get started, just click the Register button from the home page and you will be taken step-by-step through the process.

How do we protect you ?
Mail

» Internet fraud costs victims millions of dollars each year.
Protect yourself with Global UK Freight Shipping Europe Third Party Service.

We protect both the buyer and seller with a simple, 5-step trust process.
Buyers can inspect merchandise before the seller is paid.
Packages
Packages

» We offer home delivery services for packets and parcels throughout the World.
How do I use this new service ?
Doordrop media

» Using our service is easy.

All you have to do is register with us. Once you have registered to us we will take you step-by-step through the entire process.

The seller ships to the buyer after the exchange provider has the confirmed funds When the buyer gets and approves of the item, the exchange provider releases the funds.

If the item is never delivered, the buyer gets his money back If the buyer is not satisfied with the item, they may return it to the seller

The seller gets the item back, the exchange provider returns the money to the buyer .
Advertisement

#114772 by Dotti Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:32 pm
Our site killers will check this site out and see what they can do to get it killed. If you have any emails from the domain, please post them with headers as it may help with the needed evidence.

Domain name:
global-uk.co.uk

Registrant:
Anne Devine

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
10 Torrington Ave
Glasgow
uk
G46 7LF
United Kingdom

Registrar:
PDR Ltd. [Tag = PDR-IN]
URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 19-Jul-2012
Expiry date: 19-Jul-2014
Last updated: 19-Jul-2012

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#114872 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon