Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#164102 by mickeymouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:18 pm
Hi guys, just like the previous poster ii got identical emails from [email protected] and the same mobile number also looking to buy my wedding dress from an irish website. You can forward the false paypal emails to [email protected] and they will confirm they are fake and it helps them to try and track the swine for using their info falsely to con genuine customers. Thanks to this site, I was suspicious and emailed paypal querying the emails but decided to use his details to do a google search while waiting to hear back from paypal and thankfully found this site. Cheers guys
Advertisement

#164103 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners mickeymouse,

I am happy to hear that you did not lose any money and scamwarners was able to help.

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#164541 by evil.totoro Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 pm
Hi Guys, the Declan fellow has struck the Tokyo Craig's list board. He asked me for my best price for a video camera i was selling, knowing he was a scammer, I told him it would be 10 million yen ( $100 000 us dollars), he said ok and asked for my paypal account info. He also sent the same message within the address field to some other seller who was also selling a camera from the looks of it.

anyways his email ddress this time was
[email protected]
#164543 by Bryon Williams Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners evil.totoro,

Thank you for updating the email address the thief is using.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#169706 by ThreeEyedRaven Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 am
As previous people have encountered Declan Brouder is a fraud. He wanted to buy some items I had up for sale online then he gave a suspicious address to send them to. As soon as he declared that I realised he was scamming. I searched him and that leaded me here. Dont get fooled!!!

The email address is [email protected]
Number: +4676943659 :x
#170585 by niko Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 am
Got sms from +12267925692 to contact [email protected] regarding my Ad on donedeal.ie
Smelled like a rat. Google his name and found this forum.
Never replayed him.

Thank you for warnings.
#171166 by ConvenienceBoutique Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 pm
I received same exactly same msgs as you did.

Dear Customer,

This is to remind you about the recent payment requested to be transferred to your account by the buyer of your item, we have already sent you a confirmation of the transfer immediately we received the full payment on your behalf and it is ready to be transferred to your account, but you have to make the shipment and send the shipping tracking number to us, so that we can verify the shipment with the shipping company and then we shall liberate the payment and deposit the full payment on your account immediately. This system is being used to protect both the buyer and seller from any type of fraudulent activities, that is why the PayPal is monitoring the transaction and is in compliant with the FBI Customer Protection System.

You are required to send the item to the buyer's address and send the shipping tracking number to us at:
[email protected], and we shall release the payment to your account as soon as we confirm the shipment with the shipping company.
Thank you for using PayPal money transfer, feel free to contact us if you have any question/comment about this transaction.

***NOTE THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BEING MONITORED BY THE FBI TO ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY***.

Sincerely,

PayPal Team.

Hi,
Am happy to inform you that i have made the payment so i will like to know if you have receive any confirmation email from them if not i will like you to check your mail,i will like you to help me get the item shipped as a gift to West Africa i have include the shipping cost in the payment so that i can cover the S&H amount,So i will like you to proceed the shipment to my son address:

Name:Tunde O.
Address:# 38 Lafenwa Street
City:Abeokuta
State:Ogun
Zip Code:23403

with POST OFFICE and as soon as the shipment as been done, i will like you to get me notify by sending me the tracking number.
Thanks

Okay.. Shipping address i will like to send the item:
So i wait to have your paypal email id to proceed with the payment.

Am okay with the price of the item.I will like the shipping to be handle by Post Office so i will add up the shipping cost,also I will be doing the payment Paypal money transfer. do send me your PayPal Email ID with Name or send me paypal money request to [email protected].
To proceed with the payment for the item.
So i wait to read from you soon.

Thanks

Am okay with the price of the item.I will like the shipping to be handle by Post Office so i will add up the shipping cost,also I will be doing the payment Paypal money transfer. do send me your PayPal Email ID with Name or send me paypal money request to [email protected].

Thanks

As a joke, I told him that the item has been shipped as it was paid for....
#171722 by Neisha14 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 pm
This guy is still up to it! Here's an example of his "work"

Brouder:
Okay.. Shipping address i will like to send the item:
So i wait to have your paypal email id to proceed with the payment.

Me:
I need your zip code to determine the price of shipping

Brouder:

Thanks

Me:
i still have the ring, $15.

Brouder:
U still have the ring for sale What's your best price? contact me on [email protected]
Thanks
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
#172997 by f.nemeth95 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm
Hi. You have done the best possible thing you could. The exact same person mailed me and I ended up sending him an iPod Touch. In the end he was going to get me to send him 282€ because he claimed to send me the wrong amount. This is when i phoned paypal and they tild me its a scam. :bondage:
#174679 by aislingcorcoran Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 pm
I just got a text from him on the number 16474710986 at 1 o clock today. He sent me the exact same messages as you. But I reported him to Paypal.
#174965 by finigin Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 am
didnt even no what he wanted to buy... thought id play

You've got new funds!

Dear

Declan Brouder ([email protected]) Just sent you PayPal

Declan Brouder is a Verified Buyer.

Amount:
£295.00 GBP

Transaction ID:
89R96328GF083521H

Note:
You have Been paid for

Goods

Shipping Information,

Address: Name:Tunde Seun.

Address Status: Confirmed

This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment Label number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.You are to send the shipment Label number to our customer service and as soon as you do that our customer service care will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller,the money will be credited to your account.

Important Note: The Right to Refund claim process applies only to payments that have not been successfully transmitted to the recipient. With PayPal, almost all payments are transmitted to the recipient immediately, except for eCheck payments, and payments to non-PayPal members.
Please do not file a Right to Refund claim because the payment has already been completed.

**PLEASE NOTE**
Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us,
You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from PayPal informing you that the Money has been credited.
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team.

PayPal Email ID PP468.

Your account will be suspended in 24hours!

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To access the PayPal website or your account safely and securely, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, visit the Security Center. Click "Security Center" at the bottom of any PayPal page

Dear Customer,

It has come to our understanding that you have no intention to complete the transaction between you and Declan Brouder with Transaction ID: 89R96328GF083521H

PayPal authority sincerely advise you to complete the transaction on or before the next 24hours, failure to do so would result to the suspension of your PayPal account for violating PayPal Policy and users agreement and LEGAL action will be taken against you accordingly.

You are expected to respond to this requested before the next 24hours.

Thank you for using PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send/receive money for your auctions.

VisaMasterCardAmerican ExpressSwitch and MaestroVisa DeltaVisa Electron

Sincerely,
PayPal

Copyright ©1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (United State) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP301.
#199025 by RonanC Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 am
Same guy responded to an ad I have up on Gumtree.ie . Had a feeling it was dodgy from the start but thought I would play along to see how he operated. What a scum bag. I've passed on all emails etc. to Paypal and the police. This site I found when I did a google of his email address. This is a fantastic site. Keep up the good work and it will keep scum like him from scamming more people.
#234390 by grandahu Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm
Will tell everyone about your website! Thank you, got the Brouder Declan offer email for my camera... Just don't understand how I can get scammed throught paypal...

I was contacted about a item for sale in KIJIJI

2250$ was involved, He was asking my best price first.

cheers!