Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#127386 by mini Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 pm
This person is at present trying to get money out of me

Read from the bottom up

NO I cant it cod and anyway we are doing this with eBay not autotrader.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:49 PM, xxxx wrote:
They contacted me to say that they had removed the add

Will you send it C.O.D

Many thanks xxxxx

On 2 Oct 2012, at 19:38, Sarah wrote:

I ended the ad once you bought it what should I have done ?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:36 PM, xxxxxxx> wrote:
Autotrader said that they removed your add of their site as it wasn't genuine

xxxxx

On 2 Oct 2012, at 19:09, Sarah wrote:
Can you detail ?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM,xxxxxxx> wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the bank and Autotrader
If you are genuine you will send the car Cash on Delivery
I am genuine and willing to buy it that way

Thanks

xxxxx
\
On 2 Oct 2012, at 16:31, Sarah wrote:

Everything ok yet ?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM,xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you

On 29 Sep 2012, at 18:46, Sarah wrote:

of course all photos can be seen here:
http://s1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj6 ... INICOOPER/

Sarah

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM, xxxxx> wrote:
Could you E Mail me the pictures of the car sometime

Thanks

xxxx

On 29 Sep 2012, at 12:47, Sarah wrote:

Monday is fine thank you

Sarah

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM, xxxxx wrote:
It will be Monday then

On 29 Sep 2012, at 12:43, Sarah wrote:

It has to be done by bank..

Sarah

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM, xxxxxx> wrote:
Can I not pay through pay pal using a card

On 29 Sep 2012, at 12:28, Sarah wrote:

I accept £3,200. Price edited on the listing you can secure it.

Sarah

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM, xxxx> wrote:
I have managed to get £3200 together and I can buy today can we do a deal

Thanks again this is a genuine offer and I can buy today
xxx

On 28 Sep 2012, at 19:11, Sarah wrote:

£3.500 final price including delivery.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM, xxxx> wrote:
Sorry to bother you again
I am still trying to get the money together What is the best price you could do the car for delivered

On 27 Sep 2012, at 16:30, Sarah wrote:

Ok.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM, xxxx> wrote:
Sorry but something has come up and I am unable to go ahead with this deal I do hope you get what you are looking for the car
Many thanks and sorry again
xxx

On 26 Sep 2012, at 19:40, Sarah wrote:

Yes still delivered tomorrow is fine. I have have to relist it if its ended tomorrow. let me know.

Sarah

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM,xxxx> wrote:
I take it that is still delivered

and I will let you know tomorrow
Thanks xxx

On 26 Sep 2012, at 19:29, Sarah wrote:

Done. Is £3,700 acceptable ?

Sarah

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Sarah <[email protected]> wrote:
Yes final price is £3,700 I will edit the listing price now so you can buy it for that.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:21 PM, xxxx> wrote:
Thanks for that I see it is on Autotrader at £3700 what is the best you would take What part of Scotland are you in I am in Northern Ireland and I would realy like the car

xxx

On 26 Sep 2012, at 15:07, Sarah wrote:
Done here is the listing:

ROVER MINI COOPER SPORT RHD FINAL EDITION

To secure it hit the buy it now button, fill your details and further informations will show up how to proceed.

Sarah

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:00 PM, xxxxx wrote:
Please do thanks
xxxx

Sarah <[email protected]> wrote:
I dont have it saved. I can send the ebay listing

Sarah

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM, xxxx wrote:
Please send me the link if it is the link to the mini in the autotrader

On 25 Sep 2012, at 11:14, Sarah wrote:

Hello,
Its still for sale. Immaculate condition, no damages, nothing to worry about. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments,If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £4,200 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the fiat on eBay Motors for the £4,200 buy it now price and I will send you a link to my auction, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will confirm the payment to eBay, I will proceed delivery without any additional costs for you.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their Buyer Protection and will see that they cover 100% the transaction done through them up to £50,000. You will receive the fiat with all the documents. As you know eBay is the best company of online transactions. If indeed interested in buying it and have the funds, I will list it on eBay, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
Please let me know your decision.
Thank you

Sarah

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM, <xxx> wrote:

Please note this e-mail is from an interested customer not from Auto Trader.

Never reply to an e-mail that asks for personal information or copies of your vehicle documentation including the V5C. Keep vehicle documentation and details regarding your vehicle including your VIN number secure at all times.

If you are in doubt regarding an e-mail you have received, report it immediately to [email protected] or call us on 0845 345 3450.

The following customer is interested in the vehicle you are advertising on
http://www.autotrader.co.uk

Received: 24 September 2012 14:49

Customer Details:
NAME: MR xx
TELEPHONE:
EMAIL: xxxxx :yikes:

Vehicle Details:
MAKE: ROVER
MODEL: MINI
PRICE: £3700

Do you still have the mini is there a lot if interest

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Trader Media Group Limited, registered office: Trader Publishing Limited, Auto Trader House, Cutbush Park Industrial Estate, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4UT. Registered in England with company number 3909628. VAT number: GB 614891820. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Trader Media Group Limited, Registered Office: Auto Trader House, Cutbush Park Industrial Estate, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 4UT(Registered in England No. 4768833). This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
Last edited by Bubbles on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
Advertisement

#127446 by Bubbles Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 am
Welcome to ScamWarners mini. Please post up the email address the scammer was using. That is helpful to people searching by email address.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#128042 by jilly1uk Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm
hello please dont send any money to this person i was conned out of 3000 pounds this weekend it was my partners inheartence from his mum we were buying a caravan from sarah neale in dundee in scotland im still crying now i cannot understand why there are so many cruel people in the world my kids are gutted my partner has just got over a heartattack and i have a musle illness i hope they find this sarah neale and the other neales that are devostating peoples lifes and as they are scamming all sites they were so realistic

im just so devestated but please please please dont send any money

from jill
#128098 by Bubbles Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 am
Welcome to ScamWarners jilly1uk, I am sorry to hear you were tricked by this scammer. Scammers are heartless and care only about getting money from people. Sadly, there is no way to retrieve your money. I hope you are able to recover and get back on your feet.

Thank you for sharing your horrible experience to help others to keep from getting taken in this way.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.