Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#164669 by Bryon Williams Mon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm
This scammer operates two facebook pages. In his communication with possible victims. He tell them that he has a son ( Patrick ). That is a lie. It is part of scheme to steal your money.

John Brown
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#164881 by Bryon Williams Thu May 09, 2013 8:41 am
I have received more information on this group. Please keep in mind any email address posted here and in this thread are scammers. They will commit all types of scams.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#164898 by Bryon Williams Thu May 09, 2013 11:54 am
This group has another facebook acccount. They are using a real soldiers photos and name.
The name they are using is Lt. General Michael Ferriter ( Lieutenant General Michael Ferriter , Ltg Michael Ferriter ) US Army. The real General is in Washington DC. USA performing his real duties as Assistant Chief of Staff. He is a busy man and has no time to Facebook with strangers, yahoo chat. Nor is he in a combat zone or in need of money.

[email protected]
[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ferriter.71

The pictures are stolen from here: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mic ... &qs=SC&sk=

#166069 by Bryon Williams Fri May 17, 2013 9:40 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]
Hi Pretty,
I would first like to tell you exactly who John Brown is... This email will reflect on my life so you would have a better understanding of who I really am.
There will be things that you will like and some that you might not be happy with. I think you should know enough things to make a choice for yourself.

I'm John Brown like you already know, 45 years old live in Florida ( In a big City called Maimi), I'm Divorced and I have a son 5 yrs... I was born in
Kiev Ukraine (former USSR) and from a Russian couple. My dad died when I was around 4 years old and I am not 100% American.

My family, Grandparents, Mother, and my little sister left Kiev in 1972 ( my little sister is a deaf and dumb)..We moved to Italy. In 1980 we moved to
New York. When I turned 17, my mother married a man who lived in Colorado, and that is where I have been living ever since. The man that she had married
was very abusive to me and my mother. He would often beat us. At about age 19 when I got admitted into Rhode Island College, I decided that I had enough
of him. I told my mother it is either me or him. She divorced him and we purchased a condo together. I swore that I would NEVER be like him to my woman.

I went to college for 3yrs course and I graduated from College as a civil engineer and at age 22, I had my own business. It was successful for about 3 years.
My mother said that I would never be rich because I care about too many people, and business owners must be ruthless to survive. After I closed my business,
I worked for a company for about 8 years.

I have had three serious girlfriends ever in my life, one short relationships and 2 long relationship, I got married for 10 yrs to the last lady I had before she

divorced
me 5 years ago. She left... Honest truth...I have only asked about 3 girls out on a date in my life. Majority of dates and my relationships
were on the girls asking me out. I have a problem dating women in my age bracket because I look a lot younger than I really am.

She (my ex wife) was smart and came from a very rich family. She had gone to school with Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, and majority of the Jackson kids. She did not value to many things because she never really had to pay for much. Her mother would really spoil her with luxurious and
expensive gifts. After we separated, I found myself about $75,000 in debt. I decided that I would move back home temporary and try to set my life back on
track. It has been little more than 5yrs now since we have broken up. I have paid off my debt. I told myself that I would try not to date any woman that
comes from a very rich family like her, except the one that worked so hard for her money and know the essence of working for money. I have worked very hard
for everything that I own. I would like to be with someone that is not selfish, nice and very caring.

Enough of that... I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home.
I'm currently a Contractor working as a petroleum refining consultant for a large multinational corporation. I travel to Europe,Australia-New Zealand,
and Asia on work-related assignments. I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values, am honest, I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing
some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman.
Await Your response to tell you More About Me.
John Brown.

Hi Dear,
I so much appreciate your mail and I want you to know that I am very much interested in you and am not on here for games but to meet a serious minded woman to grow old with I really have been hurt and have been toyed with emotionally by women but that is of the past and by the way not a big deal to me any more. I have been single for more a lot years and haven't been into dating scene cos have be very busy between work ,I really think its time for me to find the one woman to spend the rest of my life with and take a bold step in settling down with the right woman, Please be aware am not into head games not into emotional manipulations, I am looking to meet a serious minded woman. I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values, I am honest and direct, I do not cheat and I cannot stand to see a person intentionally hurt another person. I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to any woman. I'm a simple man with a big heart. You will find that I am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind.
I'm lover of mankind,respect women a lot. Also a very easy going man who loves and cherishes kids alot so if you must know if you don't like kids then I think am not
the man for you. I am truly a lover and not a fighter, I also love fun times.especially fun jokes an good rib cracking laughs.I am very serious minded individual who
enjoys meeting people of different backgrounds and ethnicity,race,religion and creed will not impede my goal to knowing you, As you can see my goal is to meet someone who is lovable,kind hearted,for romance,love and a possibility for marriage. I would like to be with a woman who has fun and humour in her heart, a lover of kids,a faith based individual and family Oriented.Knowing me will totally blow your mind because I enjoy the company of good people with style to life. I seek somebody who can Control her emotions in times where reasoning is more appropriate, not afraid of the Alternatives life throws at her. Remember that a friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me, Friends are angels that come from above. Sent down from God for you to love. So if you are sad, and don't know what to do. Just remember that you have just met a man who would love and care for you like no man has ever done in as much as I get the same back.
I know you might have been hurt before, so I wouldn't want you to think that you have been hurt before... I want you to forget the past and face the future for we
don't all know what the future might holds for us, I am telling you this cos I know it will be so hard for someone to love and beloved if he/she doesn't forget that
he/she has been hurt before, we just have to be very prayerful and trust God for trust is one of the foundations of love.
I am not here to play with anybody's heart here and God knows that, I have been taking care of my heart by myself cos I want to focus in life..I don't believe there
are still good woman out there again, but am trusting God at the moment and am ready to unleash all the loves, care, emotions and passions I have been keeping inside me for so long, I am the kind of man who spoils his woman with so much love and who treats his woman with so much respect, who makes his woman so much happy, who makes his woman feel so much special, who makes his woman feel like the most beautiful and precious woman in the whole world.
Come on girl, I cant believe I have wrote a full page of letter... Gosh, hope I have not been repeating word after word... lol... I have to stop here for now and hear
what you have to say too without bragging... lol. So let me stop here and will be looking forward to hearing back from you real soon, bye for now and take very good
care of yourself.

lots of love,
John.

#166440 by Bryon Williams Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for your timely response concerning the Cleaner Ads.My
Financier in the states will be responsible for handling the
payment.I will be arriving to the states soon.I will like you to know
you will be responsible for general cleaning
of hallways (dusting,vacuuming and mopping),doors,windows,pick up
trash in common areas,sweeping and changing light bulbs etc. I am a
consultant currently working with WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (W.H.O),so
I want you to know that my client will be sending you the payment in
form of Certified check,which you will get soonest,because i don't
want any delay about this cleaning,i want the house to look as clean
as possible..I will be paying you $400 every week if you are willing to
help in cleaning the house. More so, i will need your reputable trust
and favour ,i have made arrangements with a painter to paint the rooms
for me prior to my arrival So my client will be sending you a check of
($2500),so you will take out $400 and send the rest $2100 to the
painter via western union which i will be giving you the painter's
information where you will be sending the money to as soon as i get it
from him and the tracking # for the check from my client, i will want
you to email me your full name and address for the check to be
delivered to you by tomorrow, please do email me your full correct
address and don't send a P.O box, so that the payment won't get lost.

YOUR SINCERELY ROSS.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU:

First name...................
Last name.....................
Door step street address...............
City..........................
State.........................
Zip/Postal code...............
Age............................
Home phone....................
Cell phone.....................
Current position in Occupation...........

Hope all this arrangement is Okay with You ,if so do email back as
soon as possible so that i can make the arrangement for the check asap
don't make any mistake when sending your details because i don't want
the payment to get lost.The Keys to the house and the address is
already with the painter and he will update you as soon as the funds
are sent to her,I will really appreciate your effort and i strongly
believe you will enjoy working with me..

Best Regards

Once you received the check payment then i will provide you the house you
will be cleaning.

ok i need your full name and address that will be on the check so that the
check will not get lost

okay.

Thank you for the information's.I received your information's and i
shall forward them to my financier to have the funds sent to you
immediately.I'll want your first week payment made in advance so
you'll receive a check of $2,500 and you are requested to deduct your
first week payment which is $400 and I'm willing to give you extra $50
for your time and also $50 for cleaning Supplies.You are required to
take the check to your bank and have it deposited and withdraw out
$2000 which i shall instruct you on where to wire it to the painter
information through Western Union to paint the new apartment. Please
confirm your name and address with telephone numbers so the check
would not be delivered to the wrong address.

Regards

#172936 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Scammer continues to do Military Romance scams. This is a fake email he sent to a victim.

[email protected]

Dear,
We want to let you know that we have received your email concerning the leaf procedure for one our great soldier Mike Ferry, we are sure he must have told you that it is only relatives out side here who can apply for the leaf and for every leaf application there is what we call leave bonus $10,000.00 USD which will be awarded to the leaf appliance.

We are using this media to let you know that you will be paying the charges of 10% of the leaf bonus which will be refundable after the soldier has come back from the outing.

We want you to know that we will be needing your full name and address with cell number so that we can know where our soldier (Mike Ferry) is going and his safety.

Here is the address where the charges will be sent to below:

Name: Omoniyi Tunde
Address:- 40 Obafemi Awolowo Way
City :-Abeokuta
State: Ogun State
Zip Code:-23403

And email us the Western Union Details immediately it is sent,also with how you would love to receive the leaf bonus.

Department Representative
John .

#176538 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm
[email protected] is a Craigslist job scammer.
704-765-2029

Hi,i saw your ad on Craigslist and will like to know if you are still looking for a job?reply to my personal email address [email protected]

Hi,are you still looking for a job?reply to my personal email address [email protected]

#176581 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 pm
Thank you for your timely response concerning my first message to you.My Financier in the states will be responsible for handling the payment.I will be arriving to the states soon.I will like you to know you will be responsible for general cleaning of hallways (dusting,vacuuming and mopping),doors,windows,pick up trash in common areas,sweeping and changing light bulbs etc. I am a consultant currently working with WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (W.H.O),so I want you to know that my client will be sending you the payment in form of Certified check,which you will get soonest,because i don't want any delay about this cleaning,i want the house to look as clean as possible..I will be paying you $400 every week if you are willing to help in cleaning the house. More so, i will need your reputable trust and favor ,i have made arrangements with a painter to paint the rooms for me prior to my arrival So my client will be sending you a check of ($2700),so you will take out $400 and send the rest $2300 to the painter via western union which i will be giving you the painter's information where you will be sending the money to as soon as i get it from him and the tracking # for the check from my client, i will want you to email me your full name and address for the check to be delivered to you by tomorrow, please do email me your full correct address and don't send a P.O box, so that the payment won't get lost.

Thanks for your interests in the PA position, I will deeply appreciate
all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my
activities. I most very often get my hands occupied because am working
with many companies both states and outside,so it is imperative for me
to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with
my activities. As my assistant, your activities amongst other things
will include: Make travel arrangements and submit expenses for
Attorneys Order office supplies, Running personal errands,Check
Processing Filing documents,faxing,printing and typing letters Web
research, Internet search skills and posting ads Quality communication
etiquette skills and good organizational skills Serious sense of humor
required and mandatory to work with me Ability to handle highly
sensitive and confidential information Perform duties with accuracy,
quality, and integrity You can only apply for this position if you own
a printer and personal computer. Basic wage is $300 a weekly About me:
My name is Mr John Brown, i have a family of 3 and i am a Realtor and
Lawyer.I travel alot,hence the reason why i need an assistant to
handle affairs for me on the home front when i am away on business
which is usually quite often. This position is home-based and flexible
you can be in any location,working with me is basically about
instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at
you impromptu sometimes, I need someone who can be able to meet up
with my i regular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on
trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time
goes on.
This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able
to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I do
have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will
be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our
working relationship. Note:This position is home base office work you
can be in any location and work with me from your home. Let me know
your interest if you are ready to work with me from your home Mon-Fri
@ 10am
So Fill This Application And Email It Back Here Asap!!!
First Name______________________
Middle Name__________________________
_
Last Name_____________________________

Street Address_____________________________

City, State, Zip Code______________________________________

Sex________Age_________

Nationality___________________________
Cell Phone Number (___)___________________________________
Home Phone Number(___)___________________________________

Email:____________________________

Current Job:____________________________

Email : [email protected]
Hope to hear from you again.

#177135 by vamsi.ac Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 am
Got this reply today morning in reply to my macbook pro advert.
[email protected]

I really appreciate your response to my email. Just to let you know that I'm satisfied with the condition of the item. I will like to purchase this item for Someone as a surprise Birthday Gift so kindly withdraw the advert from Gumtree but i will not be able to look at the item or pick it up from your place because i am currently not in UK, I'm representing my company on an official trip.
(1) I will like to know why you are selling this item and do you have the receipt of the item.
(2) I will pay your asking price for the item and will also add an extra £50 to the money so as to cover the shipping and insurance charges.
(4) I will prefer the shipment to go through Royal Mail.
(5) And about the payment, My mode of payment will be through PayPal because it is fast for a safe,secure,reliable transaction and easy to send money online,So get back to me with your PayPal email address or send me a PayPal money request so that i can send out the payment and as soon as you received the payment you can make the shipment,But if you don't have a PayPal account you can quickly set-up one at(www.paypal.com/uk) it is easy and save and it's free also your reply will be appreciated by me if you get back to me asap.

Thanks hope to hear back from you soon.
#178354 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 am
I have received information that this scammer has obtained new scripts. Below are some of he is using.

Hello,

I really appreciate your response to my email. i am very sorry for not getting back to you on time, I want you to consider it sold and also delete the advert from the website to avoid disturbance cause i want the sale in my favor, i also want you to know that i will be paying with bank certified cashier check.

How much is total price of the item? I will like you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check immediately to you.

1.....Full name to write on the check,
2.....Full Physical address to post the check(Not p.o box)
3.....City, State and Zip Code,
4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact and text u,
5.....Total amount for the item.

Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via Usps and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping because i will have my pick-up agency come over as soon as check cleared from your bank. Do let me know once you've deleted the advert and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hello,
How are you doing today?
I got your Mailing information to send the Payment. It will be delivered to you soon, i need an update from you when the check have been delivered to your mailing address, Kindly check your email daily for more update about the payment arrival and We could move forward from there and complete the transaction.Make sure you email me once the check have been cashed and i will come over the pick up at your location. please email me back to know you got my Massage.

What he is saying here is. Please do not allow another scammer to steal my money/item.
Please do keep it and keep other buyer's off payment is on the way.

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your email. i hope you're having a wonderful night.Also i hope you know my pick-up agency who will be picking up the item fees is included in the cashier check.Please get in touch with me when you receive the check, so i can give you directive on how to get my pick-up agency funds across.
I hope i can trust and count on you in doing this. If you can provide me your cell number so i can send you text message because i believe that's faster way of communicating rather than emails.

Hope to read from you soon.
Thanks

Hello,
How are you doing today?
My Check will be DELIVERED via USPS today and when you get the package Kindly have it cashed in your bank / deposit the check into your bank ATM Machine for Normal bank processing and it will clear into your Account within 24hrs, When you have the cash at hand just go ahead and deduct your money and also deduct $50 for yourself as run around expenses. Easily forward the Excess fund directly to my Mover in cash immediately because the mover is also picking some other Valuable Goods for me ( Household Furniture's and Electronics Set.) at the same City of your location. That is the reason why you need to send the excess fund once you receive the payment Via USPS Service Tracking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want the funds send to my mover via Western union money Transfer.

Here is my mover's information to have the excess funds wired.

Receiver's Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

City: xxxxxxxxx

State: xxxxxx

Zip Code: xxxxxxxxxxx

Afterward i will require the following info from you.

1. The name and address of the sender.
2. The amount sent. (After deducting the Transfer Charges).
3. Transfer MTCN Number ( Western union )
4. An attach copy of the Western union receipt

NOTE: please do chooses Money Available in Minute when sending the money to the mover.

I hope to read back from you Urgently as I count on your honesty and trustworthiness in this Transaction.

Thanks for the understanding.

Hello
I just wanted to have you informed that i receive a call from my issuing Bank, informing me that the check as been presented for collection at the bank, it as since been cleared right now.The funds has been cleared into your account now. All you have to do know is deduct the money of the item bought from you in additional to the $50 and giving you to offset the cost if the running around so you now have to sent the remaining funds to my mover via western union or money gram TODAY

Receiver's name : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

City rooklyn

State :new york

Zipcode : 11230

Afterward i will require the following information from you........

1. Money control number
2. Sender's name and Address used in sending the money
3. Actual amount sent.
NOTE: please do chooses Money available in minute when filling the
transfer form.

I would expect you to Get back to me as soon as possible today.

Thank you.

Hello,
How are you doing today?
My Check will be DELIVERED via USPS today and when you get the package Kindly have it cashed in your bank / deposit the check into your bank ATM Machine for Normal bank processing and it will clear into your Account within 24hrs, When you have the cash at hand just go ahead and deduct your money and also deduct $50 for yourself as run around expenses. Easily forward the Excess fund directly to my Mover in cash immediately because the mover is also picking some other Valuable Goods for me ( Household Furniture's and Electronics Set.) at the same City of your location. That is the reason why you need to send the excess fund once you receive the payment Via USPS Service Tracking XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Receiver's name : XXXXXXXXXXXXX
City : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
State : New York
Zipcode : 11239

Afterward i will require the following info from you.

1. The name and address of the sender.
2. The amount sent. (After deducting the Transfer Charges).
3. Transfer MTCN Number ( Western union )
4. An attach copy of the Western union receipt

NOTE: please do chooses Money Available in Minute when sending the money to the mover.

I hope to read back from you Urgently as I count on your honesty and trustworthiness in this Transaction.

Thanks for the understanding....

#178800 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:46 pm
Update: This scammer is once again doing fake Military leave scams.

Sgt Joy Williams
[email protected]

Subject: Leave Policy
Good day Xxxxxxxxx
Here is an attachment of the leave Policy for you to go through,be patient while we get back to you on the process that facilitate to the Employee's departure that facilitate to the employee's departure from his stationed country!!!

Once again Congratulation and welcome to our midst as one of the military family!

The Secretary.
Sgt.Joy Williams...

Subject: Leave Request Form!
Good Day Madam Xxxxxxx,
We are happy for you to be part of us as the Military Family, your email address was forwarded to this office early today,However we congratulate you to be one of our Employee's beneficiary(Gen.Bill Hoover Aaron) who is currently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan....Get back to us with the filled form of the request form to enable us proceed with your request.Or you can provide the following information below:

Name of Expectant:
Home Address:
Phone number/fax number/mobile number:
Annual income:
Residence description:
Service member's Name:
Officer's Rank:
Reason for request:

By signature,i hereby declare that every information provided in this transit request form (G6)is best of my knowledge...........Date............

Once again we welcome you to be part of us a military family.

The Secretary.
Sgt.Joy Williams...

#178977 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:34 pm
Sgt John Brown
Military Consultant
Gen.Bill Hoover Aaron
[email protected]

Good Day Xxxxxx,
We are happy for you to be part of us as the Military Family, your email address was forwarded to this office early today,However we congratulate you to be one of our Employee's beneficiary( Gen.Bill Hoover Aaron ) who is currently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan....Get back to us with the filled form of the request form to enable us proceed with your request.Or you can provide the following information below:

Your Full name and address:
Your cell number:
Your Photo:
Name of Expectant:
Officer's Rank:
Reason for request:

By signature,i hereby declare that every information provided in this transit request form (G6)is best of my knowledge...........Date............

Once again we welcome you to be part of us a military family.

The Secretary.
Sgt.John Brown...

#178981 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:46 pm
This scammer is located in Nigeria below is his IP address. He/scammer is using stolen photo's from the real General. The real General is in Washington DC performing his duties.

Originating IP: 41.206.15.35
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

New facebook account for Mike Ferry https://www.facebook.com/mike.ferry.1654
Lt General Michael Ferriter

#179072 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:28 am
Scammer John Brown has added another phone number 541-912-2480 . The number below is still used for texting. It is a google voice number.

[email protected] is a Craigslist
Scammer.
704-765-2029