Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
Advertisement

#204421 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 pm
Seniorpeoplemeet.com
Ourtime.com

Mike Ferri
Mikeferri220

Mikr Ferri [email protected]

Romance Scammer pretending to be in/from California. He may tell you that he is an US Officer in the Air force.

Alex John
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204862 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am
While doing a search for this scammer. I found that he has went back to rental scams. This listing I found on olx.com . However, he may list on a variety of sites.

Looking for a house for rent in new york — United States
$800
Price
Bedrooms:
Bathrooms:
We have a 3 bed 2 bath house for rent in new york if you are interested contact me johnbrown184 at g mail.com for more details
johnbrown184

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#205515 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 pm
All right,i will send you details about the house tomorrow or next with pictures. Also i will like to know how many months you are willing to stay and pay for and location you want

Home Details for 2801 Johnson Ave #2

3 Bedroom Condo with Garage
2801 Johnson Ave #2 2801 Johnson # 2 - Two Story 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage Appliances Include: Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave and Washer/Dryer Hookups Tenant pays all utilities except Landscape. Co-signers Accepted. One Year Lease. Do you qualify? We(I and my Wife) want someone who will take care of the house just like his/hers,we just dont want to leave it empty thats why we are renting it out, If youd like to view this property,You can go there but know that you wont be able to get access to the inside s am not around.

The property comprises of four bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and en-suite, spacious lounge with wood flooring opening and overlooking landscaped garden and large modern kitchen with built in appliances. Further benefits include private gate development, entry phone system, ample storage, allocated parking for at least two cars.

The property is close to Ealing Broadway Station with connections into Central London, local amenities, recreation parks and excellent schools.

Did you get the details of the house i sent to you,with the address 28 Central Chambers The Broadway, London, W5 2NR

#206066 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:28 pm
Hi,am new on here and i saw your profile which got me so interested and thats why have decided to drop a note.
Can we be friends and maybe something more later as you you and i know that friendship is the beginning of every relationships and marriages.
reply here [email protected]
Regards
Mike.

#206345 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 am
Adding new pictures being used.

Hi,am new on here and i saw your profile which got me so interested and thats why have decided to drop a note.
Can we be friends and maybe something more later as you you and i know that friendship is the beginning of every relationships and marriages.
reply here [email protected]
Regards
Mike.

I am deployed soldier,who also work with the UN

aM A DEPLOYED SOLDIER,ALSO WORK WITH THE UN ,NOW IN SYRIA

#207013 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:21 pm
This scammer will have you write [email protected] a free email provider. He wants you to pay for his fake leave. This scammer is playing both roles. A fake military member and the leave officer.

Alex John
[email protected]
Fake date of birth. August 17, 1972

#207305 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 pm
I have just made the payment of 500 through PayPal auction payment
as stipulated and i sent the funds for the item as stipulated price to
you for the payment and shipping of this the item bought because i
want it to be packaged and shipped out tomorrow morning via Post office
MAIL and i know you ought to have receive the notification about my
payment from them,please check your PayPal email address including the spam box.
Kindly get the item shipped tomorrow so that it will be there early and
email me immediately the shipment is done.

Below is the shipping address:

Name: Omoniyi Tunde
Address:- 40 Obafemi Awolowo Way
City :-Abeokuta
State: Ogun State
Zip Code:-23403

Kindly get the item shipped out tomorrow and get back to me and PayPal
with the shipment tracking number for verification so as to fund your
account immediately.
It is nice doing business with you.

Thanks and God bless

You've got new funds!!!

Transaction ID: 418058098C0529105
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You have an Instant Payment of £500.00 GBP from John Brown ([email protected])

This PayPal Payment has been deducted from the buyer's account but can not be credited into your account until the Shipment Information is received from you E.G Tracking Number or a copy of the Shipment Receipt.

You can now go and ship out the buyer's merchandise and send the shipment information to us at : [email protected]

Seller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note to seller
Hi, I'm pleased to have bought the ITEM and have paid via PayPal as requested. Regards,John.
Shipping Address - Confirmed

Name: Omoniyi Tunde
Address:- 40 Obafemi Awolowo Way
City :-Abeokuta
State: Ogun State
Zip Code:-23403

Postage
Post Office EXPRESS MAIL

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount
xxxxxxxxxxxx
£500.00 GBP

£500.00GBP

PayPal Fee,Postage and packing

(Included)
Insurance - not offered

----
Total

£500.00 GBP

Payment sent to xxxxxxxxxxx

Issues with this transaction?
You have 48 HRS from the date of the transaction to go ahead with the Shipment Procedure.

Questions? Send an email to [email protected]

Click here to pay instantly with PayPal!

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Click here to learn more
Copyright © 2014 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (United States) Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the Europe as an electronic money institution.

#209004 by Bryon Williams Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:36 pm
[email protected]
Hi,i will like to know if you are still looking for a job,reply me here [email protected]

Mikr Ferri < [email protected] > wrote:
Thanks for your response and its good to read back from you as regard to the driver job. My wife got your e-mail and she told me its fine by her,i believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself a reliable and and good person.you are to drive her around to where ever she goes over there.. Her arrival date should be 22nd of July. I will prefer you to have your car available for this, I am offering you $500 as your weekly wages, So i will like to make one week payment deposit to you before her arrival so that i will be rest assured that i had secured your services now you are to make yourself available for 2 times in a week to her schedule for 2 hours each day.she will be going for her medical care and for other purpose which she might need you for. So you are to Drive her around for those period i stated to you...Also i want you to know that my client who is in the USA will be sending you a check($1,830.76)which you will Have to cash as to deduct your $200 part payment for the First Week Payment and get the rest of the Funds Across to Her Travel Agent Who will Be Helping with her travel Ticket, Accommodation and any other expenses. So i will want you to get back to me with the following details of yours if you are okay with my terms, Your :

Full Name :
Home Address :
City :
State :
Zipcode :
Direct Phone Number :

So that the pay check can be send out to you immediately, Kindly let me know if you are good with this offer so that the paycheck can be forwarded to you as soon as possible and i will appreciate a quick response from you.
Thanks and please get back to me asap
Kindest regards

Thank you for your timely response concerning my message.My Financier in the states will be responsible for handling the payment.I will be arriving to the your state soon.I will like you to know you will be responsible for general cleaning of hallways (dusting,vacuuming and mopping),doors,windows,pick up trash in common areas,sweeping and changing light bulbs etc. I am a consultant currently working with WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (W.H.O),so I want you to know that my client will be sending you the payment in form of
Certified check,which you will get soonest,because i don't want any delay about this cleaning,i want the house to look as clean as
possible..I will be paying you $300 every week if you are willing to help in cleaning the house. More so, i will need your reputable trust
and favour ,i have made arrangements with a painter to paint the rooms for me prior to my arrival So my client will be sending you a check of ($1,830.76),so you will take out $200 as advance payment for the cleaning job and send the rest $1,630 to the painter via western union which i will be giving you the painter's information where you will be sending the money to as soon as i get it from him and the tracking # for the check from my client, i will want you to email me your full name and address for the check to be delivered to you, please do email me your full correct address and don't send a P.O box, so that the payment won't get lost.

I will be sending you the balance when the job is done.
Hope to read back from you soon.

Mike.