Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#131353 by karen321 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm
just want to report another one....
Email address : [email protected]

Sender : ANDRE PEKINS

" Hi,]
Thanks for the response.I am willing to pay your asking price.I will pay you with money order as its the only way i can pay you at the moment due to the fact that i am away for a family emergency.I will make arrangement for the pick-up after payment have been received by you. I dont mind adding an extra $20 just for you to keep it in my favor.Reply with your full name and address where payment should be sent,and a phone number where i can reach you.Please take the posting off craigslist today and consider it sold to me.

Expecting to hear from you soon.\
Regards,"

Next reply

" I only buying stuff to re-sell. I live in ma but have and arrangement with a moving company to pick-up for me as soon as you have received payment and deem it fit to let go of it. I will be paying with a money order or Cashiers check so Please if you are okay with my arrangement, reply back with your full name and address so that payment can be sent as soon as possible. "

Guys, its obvious when you are on a family emergency you dont go to craiglist for shopping spree.....
Advertisement