Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#133555 by suzannemg Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 am
And here is is Novemeber 12 and he is at it again. first email said he wants the car is it still available. second email says he will pay by paypal and asks for my paypal information and also that he will have a service pick up the car.
Just sounded not quite right so i googled his name and here I am on this scam page. Thanks heavens for it.
Advertisement

#166966 by whau Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 pm
I recently received a letter from mr Lucas, who wants to buy my car:

Thanks for your mail, i wish to come and inspect the car. But am currently out of state....I'm a marine engineer who's on a ship right now at Bermuda.....all i need is your word of sincerity that the car is in good condition as described online, and i am willing to pay the said amount xxxxx for it, payment will be through PayPal because its fast and secure and the only method for me to make the payment, and i will be arranging for the pick up of the car at your address, hope you have a PayPal Account kindly send me your PayPal Email and Your Full Name so the payment can be made right away,Or you can open one atwww.PayPal.com. With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.

I got suspicious and started looking around for similar letters. Found scamwarners.com- and thanks for that!
#166982 by Bryon Williams Sun May 26, 2013 8:44 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners whau,

What email address did Mr. Lucas use with you?

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#295590 by Luna7505 Fri May 20, 2016 2:08 am
evidently he has made it a professional career... Now as a Mr. Robert L Bradler renting out a house that the unknowing the real Robert L.Bradler is occupying here in Denver CO. He claims to be a civil engineer and is working in California on a 3 year contact... :!: the phone number he has used to text me is

(714)-248-5970

so glad i had enough sense to just google this douchers email.... because wah-LAH! Always go with your gut, especially when it feels like a rat! thnks