Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#136063 by cat0803 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 am
Ok so what a time I have had these lot - to cut a long story short they generally ripped me off for £130 ! plus another £25 in postage costs :evil:

I ordered a mobile repeater which was shipped from china (despite being a supposed uk company) - it came , it didn't work ... it cost me £15 to send it back and they sent me yet another one out ... once again it didn't work so onto the email I went and told them I was sending it back (which cost me another £10) and they said when they received it they would refund me - it has now been 5 months and after telling me that they had refunded me but it had obviously got "lost" in the system as I haven't received it , they now completly ignore my emails. Now why haven't I rung them you ask ... well funny you should say this but I have and all you get is an answerphone and they ring you back ... customer services do not have a "direct line" apparantly ! yeah whatever .

I found these lot through google search shopping engine which they come up as "BlackBox" then it links to the proper site when you click it.

MORAL OF THE STORY - DON'T USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT GOODS THAT DON'T WORK OR BE SERIOUSLY OUT OF POCKET. :oops:
Advertisement

#136259 by Bubbles Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 am
We typically don't deal with this kind of bad business practices issue because you sought them out. I am leaving it up because your "moral" is a very good one.

Sorry to hear you lost money in this way.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#187561 by ptalev Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 pm
I had similar experience from this web site www.mobilerepeatershop.com
Ordered Mobile Phone booster. Equipment they sent didn't work, it was all wrong.
£115 for some dodgy cables and a metal box!
I just checked their web site - web site doesn't work.
Shame people like this operate.
Buy from well established websites!