Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#23410 by scamtracer Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Please do not deal with this Scammer.

Email Address:

[email protected]
[email protected]

He will provide this fake company details:

Registered No.03804588
HI 5 ELECTRONICS LTD
MOORS ANDREW MCCLUSKY & CO,
HALTON VIEW VILLAS,
WARRINGTON,
CHESHIRE WA1 1PG, WA1 1PG
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone:+447035956665

Edited subject -Jillian
Advertisement

#23425 by scamtracer Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 pm
Scammer sent email from another email account which is now closed down.

He has spammed the internet and forum with his email address.

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&q=matosho01%40gmail.com

His IP Address resolves to Nigeria.

82.128.83.40 server location:
Nigeria
82.128.83.40 ISP:
Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

X-Originating-IP: [82.128.83.40]

Below is answer to your questions....

What is your company details ?..... Company Name : Hi5 Electronics Ltd
Do you have a registration number ?.... Registration number : 03804588
What is the address from which you going to ship the items from ?.....Address : 3-5 Wilson patten street, Warrington, Cheshire, UK , WA1 1PG
Will you provide tracking number for these shipping ?... All shipping information will be provided immediately your payment is confirmed
What is your telephone number ? ....Phone number : +447045707061
What is your fax number ?... Unavailable
Do you have a website and what is the address of it ?..... Yes,but currently under editing
How do you want the payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union or Money gram or Paypal?... We only accept payment via Western Union/Money Gram and Bank Transfer, but we advice all our customer to make payment via Money Gram or Western Union because this means of payment is very fast and reliable,Bank Transfer will take couples of days to confirm payment.

For procedure on your order,i want you to reply back with your full mailing information as follows (Full name,Address,City,State,Zip code,Phone number) after this is received from you,we will proceed further on your order then i can send you payment information for you to pay.

Awaiting for your quick reply.
Kind Regards
Donald
Sales Manager
HI5 Electronics Ltd (UK)
+447045707061
#23429 by John DeLaney Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Scammer sent email from another email account which is now closed down.

Please don't close scammers email accounts, it makes it pointless to post them in here if the account has been closed.

John DeLaney
#23430 by scamtracer Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 pm
At the time of posting these scammers email address, its active and we need to close down the email address since this is one way we can shut them down from using that email address.

Once the scammer's email address is closed, we can still track them via telephone number, company registration number, name and other details, which the scammer will still use but in few cases the scammer will change the details. He will still keep posting his email address on the forums and we need to be on a watch out to track them down.
#23431 by John DeLaney Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm
I repeat, please do not close down scammers email addresses. It negates everything we are doing here, and in a lot of cases, by closing the email account any law enforcement involvement becomes wasted as they lose any evidence gathered so far tying the scammer to the email account.

Phone lads yes, other scams, craigslist, etc leave the email addresses as they are.

John DeLaney
#23437 by Jillian Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 am
I have edited the subject line here to "Phone Scammer". For anyone reading the forum, this means that the scammer listed here is pretending to cell phones over the internet. If you were to purchase one from him you would send your money away and never receive any product.

ScamTracer: I have seen your brilliant work with these types of scammers at both 419Eater and aa419.org. I don't think, however, that they are something that we should have posted here at ScamWarners for a couple of reasons. These are the one single type of scammer addresses that we do work to shut down.
Once they are shut down, the posts here become useless information. Additionally, this isn't really something we deal with here at ScamWarners. This Auctions forum is for craigslist and ebay type ad scams.
Finally, we require evidence of the scam to be posted here for potential victims to find. This is difficult to do with these types of scammers as they don't have a script like the advance fee fraud scammers.

I'd like to ask you to refrain from posting them here but please do continue to post the sites at aa419.org and the email addresses at 419Eater.
I have also removed a couple of your posts that only included email addresses or lists of email addresses. Please let me know if you have questions about any of this.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners