Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#167423 by avemaria Thu May 30, 2013 5:49 pm
I have been scammed by a company called Teague DVD. I ordered a boxset, money was taken from my credit card, and boxset never arrived. My email wasn't answered and the website disappeared. Name signed on an email was Gordon Kennedy, which is probably false, but beware if you see this name. The advert for the company was actually one of those found at the end of ebay listings. I have learned a valuable lesson and luckily it didn't cost me too much. Always check out any new companies from which you intend to buy, and from reading posts on this forum I will be extra careful even when buying through ebay.
They used a real company name though - Teague Technology.
Website - TeagueDVD.co.uk
Email - [email protected]
Advertisement

#167916 by shalbri Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 am
I too was scammed by Teague DVD which i was diverted to through ebay. My money is gone and no products delivered. the website has disappeared and emails bounce back. they have previously been known as royaltydvd as well, uk and australia. how do these people keep doing this. apparently they were also selling through amazon. beware everyone.
#168512 by wombat-wally Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 am
CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER/BANK.
REPORT A "GOODS NOT RECEIVED DISPUTE". MOST BANKS WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY AND THEN FIGHT WITH THE MERCHANGT BANK THAT THE SCAMMER WAS USING ETC.
I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE, AND DOING IT AGAIN WITH MY TEAGUE DVD SCAM.