Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#169498 by ircer Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 am
For the past days I've been going through the forum with interests. Surprised that Amazon scams are not mentioned. Do they still exist?

Many years ago, I queried still cameras from Amazon. I'd got reply almost instantly. I found that's strange. Who would be online 24/7 to reply to customer queries. They asked me to pay them by Western Union. I knew they are scammers (from Romania). I played along with them. They sent me a fake Amazon invoice. I told them the fake Western Union payment details. After many attempts, they could not get the cash and gave up :D

Now I want to go out and look for them to bait them. But they're everywhere now, where would be the best place to bait them? If they want to waste someone's time, love & money. I have plenty of time to waste their time :lol:

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Advertisement

#169502 by TerranceBoyce Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 am
Welcome to Scamwarners ircer.

419eater.com is the place to go to deal with baiting issues and some members here are active there, as I am.

The ad scammers are tricky, but not impossible to bait.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle