Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#170907 by raj_paras Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm
Another one to add to the list

Layce Starkhood ([email protected])

Scam Email:

Thanks for your reply,i just wanted to make sure all bases are covered !I'm satisfied with the condition and pls let me have your target price (best price) to make a quick buy, and due to the nature of my job as an oceanographer, i have a very tight schedule, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through paypal.... because i find it as safe, reliable and easy method of paying and receiving... Let me know your price for it, i'll also like you to attach one or two pics to my email.... just to be sure of what am paying for. I have hired a private shipping agent for the it to have it pick up to one of store recently open, you can now send me your PayPal email and the name registered with the paypal account so i can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply but If you don't have a paypal account yet.... you can easily set up an account by visiting http://www.paypal.com and set up an account. believe me, you'll find it very easy. I await your reply
Advertisement