Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#171772 by Michelle Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 am
reply-to: Grace Carrino <[email protected]>
to: Michelle Banks
date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013
subject: Re: VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 2.0 TSI GTI MK 6
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello ,

The car is still available for sale. The last price I want to sell the car is £3,356 pounds. The car is in excellent condition, immaculate inside and out it looks, feels and drives like new, just 28,707 miles, no damage, no accidents, no scratches, garage kept, non-smoker, one previous owners. Full clear HPI report, 2 keys, V5, logbook, service book and all handbooks. The interior is also in perfect shape. The engine is also in great condition, no problem with it. The vehicle comes with full documentation and Full Service History, 12 months MOT (until May 2014) and 12 months Road Tax.

The price includes delivery to your location. I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain and I cannot use it here, I need a left hand drive car. The vehicle is currently in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through eBay Motors because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.

The transaction will be fully under eBay's surveillance, I will post the car on eBay and I will give you the URL link to press ''buy it now'' option .

If you are interested contact me back.

Regards !

Advertisement