Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#173994 by un4gtble14u Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:44 pm
Posting on Craigslist, has posted 3 times, you can search his email to find 2 prior posts that show in 2 different town/locations. He posted last in Dallas, where he ran into me... and I stopped his @ss!

This individual is posing as Andrew Miller (supposedly in the Military) He is posting his adds on Craigslist for BMW 330i for $2000 using Photobucket to show photos of this car he is falsely selling.

He is using eBay's company name with fraud and malice to STEAL Money from unsuspecting people. I did a search with this [email protected] email address and found that he's had 2 prior postings with Craigslist. This is not a first time offense. I have attacked the proof of his craigslist add, as well as he photobucket pictures he is using to send links to people to make himself sound credible. If you would like me to forward the email coding to you so you can track exactly where this is coming from and block his ISP/Computer from further intended fraud and theft I will be happy to supply it to you! Photo bucket: http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/My200 ... amp;page=1 I had him delete his craigslist ad so that he would not cause further damage with it, but it will not stop him from further issue as he has attempted this at least 2 times before (per the google search with the email he supplied) http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3996537445.html He is using MAIL.COM to pose as the
eBay Purchasing Vehicle Program: From: [email protected]

His Address in add Associated on Craigslist is: [email protected] He is using Moneygram under the name of the account agent as: First Name: Ryan Last Name: Coleman Address: 1932 Saint Roch Ave City: New Orleans State: LA Zip: 70117 I can forward all the email and eBay fraud email that are not valid. I have contacted gmail, mail.com, moneygram, craigslist all in an attempt for them to stop the use of this persons account on their sites to be used for further theft. I have the script/source coding from the person posing as Sgt. Andrew Miller and the eBay purchasing agent. You can email me for the message source to be sent to you.
Advertisement