Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#178226 by mr harry Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:26 pm
SCAMMERS AND FRAUD /SCAMMERS AND FRAUD/SCAMMERS AND FRAUD

Hello i am here to warn you about foxcon communication electronics limited.

https://eelectronicslimited.mygostore.co.uk/ www.foxconnelectronicsltd.com
they say they are Phone sellers but they DO NOT DELIVER. I have been waiting almost 4 months for my package and still have NOT received anything. Some people that I had contact with are called Joe Johnson and Tracey Gartland and their sales manager is called “Tawyna Carballo” they say they are located in murrayutah. I ordererd for 2000 dollars of iphones at their “company” and they were really fast with answering my mails. After a while I received a mail from them and they said they accidently send 10 iphones.(I ordererd 10 iphones at first but later I reorderd and changed it to 3 iphones). They asked me that I could pay 4 phones and 3 phones when I received the package. If I would do this my package wouldn’t have to be send back from the customs in England to their company but could be send from there to me. I did not agree with this and told them to send the package back to them and resend it. It would take 3 weeks longer for me to receive my package. After a while they contacted me and said the package was send.

I had to pay with western union because then i would get my package faster. They also gave me the choice to pay trough a banktransfer.
Western union details:
Name:
Tawnja carballo
Address: 4198 Murray Blvd
City: Murray
State: Utah
Zipcode: 84123

Now they say that my package is at the customs in England. Th e-mail adress they told me to contact them at is: [email protected]. I aked them for some verification that they are really the customs. They told me I could visit their office in battersea them or give them a call at “+448712846802”. I called them and they say that I had to pay custom duties of a amount around 100 pounds. I payed this and a week after that I gave them a call and they said my package was now ready to get picked up by the courier service. 2 weeks after that I called them again and they said my package was till not picked up. A week later I called them and they said my package was finally picked up by the courier service and I could expect my package in 1 week. Almost 4 and a half months later I still don’t have anything. I think I have been a victim of one big scam or my package has been stolen by someone that works at the couriers service wich I doubt. I want to warn you to not order from this company because this could happen to you. BEWARE OF FOXCON COMMUNICATION ELECTRONICS LIMITED. THEIR WEBSITE IS https://eelectronicslimited.mygostore.co.uk/ DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE US WE MAIL YOU ALL THE DETAILS. EUR
[email protected]
SAMMER -SCAMMER -SCAMMER -SCAMMER-SCAMMER
Advertisement

#178229 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:05 pm
Yes, it was a total scam. The scammer or his gang played all the roles in this scam. Nothing was true all lies. There was no customs, package or delivery company. He would have kept asking for more money until you realized it was a scam.

It is best to buy your electronics from a store front or online from reputable retailer that has a store front and a Website.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/