Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#179436 by basketballplayer2020 Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 pm
This person has struck again! See email below:

THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Hello,

Thanks for your swift response,I will be glad to pay for it as soon as possible though I will not be available to come for an inspection and pay cash but can easily do that via Paypal because I work as a Marine Biologist and currently on sea. I'm actually buying this for a cousin as a surprise birthday gift and my movers will come for the pick up after you must have received payment notification from Paypal confirming have successfully transferred the fund into your account. Kindly answer the following questions below:

- What is the condition of the item?
- Are you the Owner?
- Your Pick up Location so I can forward it to my movers to calculate the shipping fee.
- Your full name and your Paypal email id or you probably send me a payment invoice for the instant payment
- Your phone number for text or call

I will be glad to make the payment immediately through Paypal so kindly get back to me with your Paypal ID and the name on it or you probably send me a payment invoice. You can easily log on to www.paypal.com to set up an account with them if you don't have one,Paypal is very fast, secure and reliable to transfer money and protects both buyer and seller. You need not to worry yourself about the pick up I will instruct the movers to handle that. Hope to read from you soon.

Mike.

On 10/20/13, AM wrote:
> This is still available, but have a few offers. What were you thinking?
>
> Please advise and will let you know.
>
>
> Thanks-
>
> TM
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
Advertisement