Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#184521 by Michelle Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 pm
to: Michelle Banks
date: December 2013
subject: Re: Audi A4 2.0 TDI 143 SE 4dr Multitronic £4,800
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello,

The car is still available, new MOT and Road Tax, very good condition and all in perfect working order, HPI clear, the interior and exterior looks great, no accidents. My husband was recently promoted so we had to move to Germany. We brought the car with us, but my husband received a new car from the company and we don't need a right handed car here. Besides, there are a lot of things which have priority now, so, this car has to go. As you probably noticed, the price is rather low £4,800 because we want to find quickly a buyer. Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I don’t stay too much at home, we left the car to a shipping company (Cargo Shipping Ltd) so it can be delivered to the new owner. If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full Name and Shipping Address and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees.

The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. If the car is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expenses and they will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Advertisement

#184544 by Michelle Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:47 pm
Requests for payments may come from Fake Courier [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a request for payment from this company please forward (not copy/paste) the message and any attachments to the address in my signature line and they will be reported to the relevant authorities,